Vehicles in DM?

MisterFloppy

Reaction score
I made an HL2DM map with vehicles, but when I play it with my friend they do not show up, is there any way to get vehicles to work in DM?

There not directly surported.
i had a server were the host spawned a few buggies and when players drove them the buggy was driving with out the player modle inside

play halo 2 for vehicles....which i am in a few minutes :)

There is a map released by Valve: sdk_buggy, should be in the sourcesdk dir, I played the map online and you can drive buggies. There seems to be no lag or whatsoever when you drive, however there is no playermodel if someone enters the vehicle but it should not be a big problem to mod that!

Unfortunatly, alof of people edited the maps and called them diff names and I can't find any fast servers that have the original map up

sharp said:
There is a map released by Valve: sdk_buggy, should be in the sourcesdk dir, I played the map online and you can drive buggies. There seems to be no lag or whatsoever when you drive, however there is no playermodel if someone enters the vehicle but it should not be a big problem to mod that!

Unfortunatly, alof of people edited the maps and called them diff names and I can't find any fast servers that have the original map up

I played that map online as well, the same thing happened, the jeep does not show up.

Back