veichels

I

icarus7495

i kno its spelt worng but you know what im saying. and im saying it for hl2dm.

I kno its possible, and ive searched but to no avail. please help

All you have to do to add the jeep (buggy) and/or airboat to your map it add an entity called prop_vehicle_jeep for the jeep and prop_vehicle_airboat, obviously for the airboat. You can also add stuff like cranes and APC (although this one is not driveable to my knowledge). If you want to make them while in game use this in the console: ch_createjeep (for the jeep) and ch_createairboat (for airboat). NOTE: For the console commands sv_cheats must be on. You have to be server admin to turn it on. If you are admin type this in the console to turn it on: sv_cheats 1. Use sv_cheats 0 to turn it off. If you want to equip the airboats with guns (again, you must be admin) type this in the console: ent_fire prop_vehicle_airboat enablegun 1. To rremove the guns use: ent_fire prop_vehicle_airboat enablegun 0.

Thats it. Hopefully that helps you and others. It can make for some fun in servers with sv_cheats on. Just please don't be a n00b with these too much!

Have fun!

yeah i wanted to create them in hammer, this being the mapping forum i thought it be obvious.

i created a veichel using prop_vehicle_airboat entity but it dosent appear????

wa'gwan?

A drivable crane for CSS, which works into gameplay... Now that's the stuff.

Back