VERY FUNNY PICTURES i took from CS:S! With Captions!!

Assassin X said:
Part 2

WAEV.jpg

WEBY.jpg

WERN.jpg

WEYN.jpg

WRETV.jpg

WYN.jpg

RTMI.jpg

Thx for looking! :D

WHAHAHAHAH :E these are GREAT

heres some i made sorry about the lameness.. ms paint rules!!1

zzz.jpg

findme1.jpg

bbal3.jpg

Cool screenies duse, keep it up.

But can someone tell me how to put images in a post I try to click on insert image but don't know what to do next, I tried compying it and pasting, but when I rightclick the option for past doesn't show up

ROFL!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SEE!!! Captions on pics are funny! OH MAN thats a good one! Terrorist Pc techs! ROFL!!

Wow some of those were really funny.

:LOL:
Planet Half-life and CS Nation will have homoerotic POTDs for the next 5 years!!!

WARNING
NOW these next two some people may not find funny. I had a frined over that was in a wheel chair and i asked what he thought and he said he didnt mind. Hopefully no one else will mind.

uyfjxfxghvs.jpg

wrtbhrm.jpg

Limb loss in war isnt funny. Remember that. Thats how my friend lost both his legs :(

Thats it for now! More to come soon!

I loved the basketball and the aerobics one. Keep 'em coming!

hehe, very good. Basketball and CS Fighter are my faves. :LOL:

Hey in one pic i see them all like surrendering??? if the cts win do the ts like surender or vice virsa???

lol, those are some very funny pictures. Keep them coming.

lolage at cs fighter and the basketball one so orginal and funny

Heres my newest batch of pics. I had some ideas thx to the CS Fighter one!

rjnsfjrtn1.jpg

fgjdfhgfgn2.jpg

sdymfjmj3.jpg

fgjndsmsk4.jpg

sshnsrhsn5.jpg

aerhnen6.jpg

dfhghmm7.jpg

Those are great screens......I am a newb here & had a question. CS: Source is the MP of HL-2? What is CS anyhow. I never played it when the 1st HL came out.

CS: Source is the MP of HL-2?
What is CS anyhow. I never played it when the 1st HL came out.

The answers tie i together. CS:Source is a new version of CS. CS was a MOD that was made originaly using the Half Life engine. CS:S uses the new HL2 engine.

cs:s isnt the HL2 MP. But then again it is. Seeing as how Valve didnt bother making MP for HL2 CS:S is the onyl real MP were gonna have next to DOD.

Oh god NOOOOO! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
jack1.JPG
jack2.JPG

Sooo this is what he does for a part time job eh?

ha yea maybe in a few days when we give some time for people to beat the game...we could add on HL2 captions ;) (Mine comes in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I was waiting for my HL2 to come in the mail.... it should have been here on day of release.. i'm living at my student place so I got on me bike and tore up the motorway back home to my parents.. was it there...!!!!!!

no.

d'oh! so I went back to uni... messed about, went home again, it's 2.45pm and it's not there..!! so me being the impatient sod I am went out and bought it for nearly twice what i'd paid online.. :eek:

half expected another copy to turn up in the next couple of days.. but then the day after release I got an email saying my card details had been declined...!! hah, thanks gameplay.com good thing i went out and bought it anyway! :D thanks to the time-line, for once I was beating all the yanks buying it in the shops since we're 6/9 hours ahead and i didn't have any trouble with steam...!!

w00t

Hmm, slacking off on the job again eh? I wonder what he is dreaming about.
dreaming.JPG

Notright.JPG

OMG! that's just not right... :LOL:

Back