Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

At first I was like :| then I was all like D: and the I was all like D: D: D: D: D: D: D:. I actually found it a little disturbing (The way she made it all up and seemed to be taking her self seriously to start with).

I know seriously. And I saw the original gathering storm video too, but of all the issues in this world...religious shitheads have to worry about gay marriage. I'm pretty sure all their efforts worrying about gay marriage could have saved the 3,000 children that have died of starvation today. It just makes me mad that my friend who is homosexual can't even get married to his partner and that they aren't recognized by the state, our country they live in but they're recognized by their friends and family as married. What a ****ed up world if you ask me

Lmao, if I was in a country that couldnt speak english I would do that too :p

I gave it to that slacker twice, then he changes it and doesn't have it saved so I gotta give it to him again.

So rather than doing that, I'll just use it.

Plus since he's not a mod anymore he can't do SHIT.

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be funny, but I barely stopped laughing the whole time. Massive lols at the guy getting punted in the face by the canister.

And as for Fred Durst's guitar solo...

the ending was the best! who the hell uses a torch on exploding barrels?? Now that I'm thinking about it, they should add that to a video game. Your about to shoot the barrel when the factory worker accidentally ignites the barrels and hundreds of people die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMiFwiZMSQc

EDIT layoutchar

Gtfo of my sig, spoiler!

What the **** is going on? The above three posts' layout are all ****ed up.

Back