Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Ha, thats great just because of how well it fits with the song :LOL:

I remember when that was all over YTMND with Batman. I now have the HEDEGUHDEGUAHGE part as a ring tone. Oh, how annoying I can be.

love it!
i wish church was like this, thank the gods i dont go anymore and get my much needed rest

LOL! holy shit the guy was in a car crash knocking on her door and she ****ed up his life!!
*vid*

Uh, he was severely drugged up and used a table to break through her glass door. That's a bit different.

Man, problems follow that Southerner wherever he goes. I can't believe I actually heard someone alive today say "dag-gummit."

I love people like that fisher guy, honestly I respect those southern types a lot. He is a southern type right?

i keep watching this and it's truely a great achievement in the field of comedy. from 1:30 to 2:12 it's a nonstop laugh fest, showing some of the dumbest, and funniest things i've ever seen and what makes it even funnier are the dude's reactions. when their boat gets stuck he just lets out that loud drawn out sigh as though saying "oh great another one of these". the best part though is moments later when that dumbass falls into the water, for no apparent reason! what was he thinking... also when the cameraman takes a nosedive his reaction is like he was saying "come on you can't be that stupid". what is it with these guys falling off edges all the time? what puzzles me is the fact that these guys have a tv show in the first place. but i'm glad they do. my stomach is honestly hurting because i'm laughing so hard at this video.

Back