Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

that was the worst video i've seen this year

hell, if they were slaughtering puppies and baby penguin i think it would be more entertaining than that

Water, air, fire. dirt. ****ing magnets, how do they work?

I'd ask somebody who knows, but apparently they all lie. So obviously it's a miracle.

That was some of the weakest rapping I've ever heard, they were just listing stuff...****in rainbows, ****in magnets, ****in 90 seconds of filler at the end of the song.

I'd ask somebody who knows, but apparently they all lie. So obviously it's a miracle.

That was some of the weakest rapping I've ever heard, they were just listing stuff...****in rainbows, ****in magnets, ****in 90 seconds of filler at the end of the song.

I'd take them more seriously if they'd just drop the whole "dark carnival and killer clowns" stuff.

Also, some people getting ripped new assholes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk-znYOopM&playnext_from=TL&videos=BDiySqIfUzg&feature=bulletin

youtubelink.gif

Wow was Sliver on acid or something when he watched that? I wouldn't say it's the best music video in the world at all. D:

Wow, I didn't think I would rage at that video, but yeah she's pretty lame.

Response to the comments of this video above. I think she kinda missed the point of the comments :/
A lot of those comments didn't need mocking. A ton of girl gamers just keep bringing up the fact that they're female, and don't shut the **** up about it, and then complain about it.

Wow. So your reaction to comments mocking your being a woman gamer is... making up stories about how pathetic the commentators are and how they can't get laid, are geeks, are nerds, lack testosterone etc.

You're Winner!

I made it half way through the video and just stopped it. God, she needs to shut up.

Back