Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

That song is from an anime or videogame... and I just seem to remember where I heard it. Sounds like a lot of the .hack games... or maybe from the Tsubasa Chronicles anime...

The song is "I talk to the rain" from Tsubasa Chronicle. I have not seen the series however.

The Volvo XC60's auto brake system only works at speeds up to 19mph. It's laser system can also be obstructed by bad weather and it can't avoid pedestrians.

edit: It is meant to be a feature to avoid low speed collisions in a city environment.
edit2: after all, the system is called City Safe

I am really sick of all these gadgets that just further help the person get more distanced from driving. Give me my steering wheel, pedals and shifter and I'm set. For the record, I've not been in 1 accident. I've evaded quite a few from retards, though.

I've been in one accident. I was trying to pull out in a really tight spot of a parking lot and had almost no room to move in all directions and scraped against the car parked next to me. Luckily the dent in my car stopped at the very edge of the door and the other car had no damage done to it at all. That car was a beast.

I am really sick of all these gadgets that just further help the person get more distanced from driving. Give me my steering wheel, pedals and shifter and I'm set. For the record, I've not been in 1 accident. I've evaded quite a few from retards, though.

I also fear that getting too much assistance may hinder your ability to drive a less hi-tech car, but all-in-all, as long as the gadgets don't take control away from the driver, I'd say it's for the better.

Holy shit. That looks so real, but it can't be!

I wonder if this will be on Threatdown.

I'd really like to know what the guy in the white sheet says to the black cop at the start. :p

Thats got to be the most stupid music video i've ever seen.

1211331863f.jpg

i could barely get through all the auto tune but i totally lost it at the lazer crap.

I never get why in those group music videos there are 4 people singing with the same voice.

Also that was a totally retarded song and video.

'Hey, lets go make fun of overproduced boybands with music that sounds identical to what they make.'

Back