Video Tutorial Production

IchI

Reaction score
Yo, after completeing the Beretta 9000 video tutorial (http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26998) and getting very good feedback I decided to start planning for another issue, I went through many different types of things I would like to do and decided I would be doing this as a very long term project providing all types of areas of games design and development. I think that the old Beretta 9000 video tutorial doesn't quite forfill all the skills you need to know about modelling a weapon so I have decided to remake the video tutorial based on a different weapon (p90, i know its ugly. But it has the strucutre I need to teach people properly). I want to make my new issue of video tutorials more complete too forfill all the areas people want to learn, but need some help to get this done.

I am searching for a skinner and an animator willing to put there own free time into helping others. You would be required to make large and small video tutorials where you will take on the role as a tutor. By recording your screen and your vocals you tutor people step by step how you skin/animate a weapon.

I am making this a long term project as stated above, so if I could get 2 dedicated people willing to help me on a long term project I would be very greatful along with pritty much everyone else :p At the moment I might be looking into making a video tutorial production website, but I don't really think it is needed. I will have to see what happens in the long run.

My current long term plans are to finish of this weapons video tutorial issue and then move onto characters, do don't worry I will be getting there. It will just take some time.

Thanks for your time.

NOTE: I am producing the p90 video tutorial now, expect it in about 1/2 weeks hopfully. It depends how much free time I get. It will proberly be about 3/4 hours long like the last one and split up into sections, hense the word issue :p.

Thanks for your time, again.

If you are intrested in helping me please post on this thread or contact me on MSN ([email protected])

Thanks for your time, again, again.

yes !!!!! I LOVE U MAN!! THX SOOO MUCH!!! OMG I cant wait till u get those out. and then Skinning and animating U should be famouse for Doing this

IchI something that i think people would find intresting is the development of a character, it could just be a plain one, but modelling them can be extremely differcult. Also cheers for all the effort you put into this :)

http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/media/ << try and get one of them todo the skinning :)

Its nice to see that there is still nice people on this side of galaxy. I cant but admire the effort you put in helping others, as you dont get anything from it (apart from good feeling... hopefully) :)

Thanks everyone, I am still searching for people though. I finished the Introduction Video Tutorial today and started work on the second after nearly finishing it and decided to start again :p

I will try get it done ASAP so I can then present it to people who may want to work with me. Anyway, hopfully I will find some dedicated people in the next week or so...

How big will the files be??? Il check if i can host them. So u have some mirrors

I might actually be joining the 3d-Palace team. I am going to have to see. If I join 3D-Palace I should be able to get skinning and aniamtion video tutorials done.

www.3d-palace.com

But anyway, we will have to see.

You can delete this thread if you like. A lot has changed over the time sicne I posted it. I will be making another one soon since my project has finally started to get off the ground. Up until then I would rather lay low :D

Back