Visit to Valve !! NEW

I dunno about you guys, but it made me laugh. They love HL2 as much as the next guy, don't bash them so.

That was a waste of time.
Was it meant to make one laugh? Cause' I didn't.

this is worse than my gabe-shrine thread that got closed.

oh and traesko, i own you and Disturbed in IQ and rationality.

That was funny and sad at the same time.

was I the only one to see the similarities
fattydude.jpg

im still curious if the rash on the balls is going to affect my gaming experience

Could sense the brits would enjoy this visit ...

though it is nice to see some Americans with a sense of humour i tell you ... props to those who enjoyed.

Jimi is actually working on a mod for hl2 called ' blacker than mesa - gayer than sin '

should be awesome

seems there somewhere with even more pointless content than most the posts here.

some funny parts tho, apart from the gabe bashing,
plus there is one too many pics of limp bizkit fans on that site

oh come on we all love Gabe and you know it .. its just school yard humour and im sure he loves it .. hes our rotund buddy and we love his shirts covered on hot dogs and mayo

BIZKIT are AWESOME YO !! i love dursts warblevoice

moreso than i love doom 3

reektan said:
oh come on we all love Gabe and you know it .. its just school yard humour and im sure he loves it .. hes our rotund buddy and we love his shirts covered on hot dogs and mayo

BIZKIT are AWESOME YO !! i love dursts warblevoice

moreso than i love doom 3

haha :) :smoking:

That site is so funny omg :)

(only disrespecting gabe, but further more it's funny as hell, read the other news posts too)

what i want to know is, why were we ripped off the awesome cs:s rig before we found the executable? :|

lol some one loves limp bizkit..

they suck

doom 3 owns all

half life 2.. owns all plus what doom 3 owns

thats the best visit to valve i read here,the real ones are just boring.

Back