Voice-actors in hl and hl2

Mackan

Reaction score
Do any of you know who does the voices in hl/hl2?
Would be cool to see pictures of them

I read something about a book or similar about the creation of hl2, maybe theyll be featured in that?

Kathy Levin .... HEV Suit/Hazard Course Hologram (voice)
Lani Minella .... Gina, Collette (PS2 Version) (voice)
Harry S. Robins .... Security Guard Barney Calhoun/Marines (voice)
Jon St. John .... Senior Drill Instructor Dwight T. Barnes/Marines (voice)

And Michael Shapiro as well (But it doesn't say what he did, maybe the Scientists).

He looks like the dude off Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenagger

EDIT\ That is the scariest f'n site ive ever seen.

i went looking for HL stuff on google, and my god, some of the crap it has, its like, very.... wierd
I found a HL skin site will tones of skins and models for HL lmao :D i mean SWEET!!!!!

I found the OLD Berreta i use to use like 2 years ago!!! omg!! this is the best night ever :D

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman

I found the OLD Berreta i use to use like 2 years ago!!! omg!! this is the best night ever :D

Cool now go get laid and your night is complete :)

lol, barney looks very different than his voice actor :D

I realy wonder who's the G-Mans voice

My vioce in HL2 will be
similar to that man in my avatar.

Michael Shapiro .... (voice) (as Mike Shapiro)

What voice did he do? G-man? can't find any info about him :\

OMFG, I'm so stupid, I was thinking 'yeah cool list, but who was the voice actor for Gordon, why isnt he there?" :eek:

Originally posted by PvtRyan
OMFG, I'm so stupid, I was thinking 'yeah cool list, but who was the voice actor for Gordon, why isnt he there?" :eek:
lol. start playing Half Life again :)

I think this is a good time for me to pull out my old pic comparing Eli Vance to Bill Cobbs. :E

If your wondering who plays the voice of Gordon Freeman in Half Life, play the game all through twice with both endings, then you will find out who.

Maybe then, you will be ready to play Half Life 2.

;)

Originally posted by Unreal
If your wondering who plays the voice of Gordon Freeman in Half Life, play the game all through twice with both endings, then you will find out who.

Maybe then, you will be ready to play Half Life 2.

;)

Er..,.yeah! What makes you such a damn expert on this? Gordon never talks he only makes like grunt sounds and breathing.

Originally posted by Kuros
I think this is a good time for me to pull out my old pic comparing Eli Vance to Bill Cobbs. :E

OMG Mad! thats awesome!

HL Movie coming up :D

Originally posted by Unreal

Gayest post ever.

Originally posted by Xrenity
Michael Shapiro .... (voice) (as Mike Shapiro)

What voice did he do? G-man? can't find any info about him :\

Yeah the identidy of the voice actor who voiced him is almost as elusive as the G-Man's.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I got reported for saying things like that:|

So, it was a gay post, why would you tell people to go play hl twice and read the credits to find out who does the voice of Gordon, omfg.

Back