vortigaunt mawman

terrorist420 said:
i always thought the go-snatch had to asexually make head crabs

lol penis crabs, head crabs? there all crabs. hahahahah

anywho, consider this, the combine must have a gonarch in their power, how else do they have headcrabs in their motars? i mean thats sucha questionable subject, how the f does the combine control headcrabs, and 1 vort (the trainstation dood with the restraints) i dono what im gettin at is the combine either HAD sum power in xen, or captured a shitload when the stormez started,,

The stolen build allegedly had parts in which a Gonarch egg sack was encountered, hooked up to a life support machine, generating Headcrabs.

-Angry Lawyer

It pisses me off that the game was hacked!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeh, I heard about the Gonarch sacks on machines.
I dont think the level actually featured in the leak, it was just a model.

It's not common knowledge but Half Life: Source was leaked as well, apparently they had started to do a 'proper' conversion with Half Life 2 level graphics, but it was ditched shortly after the leaking took place.

I think of all the things that make Half-Life 2 so great - it's the best damn PC game ever! ( IMO )

Then I think of all the things that were cut, and things that wasn't there that should be...

It's almost unbelievable that a game can be so good, yet have the capacity to be 10 times as good.

The big sack..

combinebmpod0jc.jpg

There was also 2 sorts of vortigaunts. here's the 2:nd

Read raising the bar... When you read about city 17 was supposed to be.. oh man.. stupid stupid leak
;(

I thought C17 was changed before the leak. I like C17 the way it is. i'll like it better in 3-4 years time when the loading times are the same as HL now ;).

HL1: So quick, so so quick...it's so nice.
HL2: So slow, I'm going out to the pub, i'll be back when it's loaded.

They did not changge things primarily because of the leak, there were many other reasons that they felt they should change it.

yea i read that.. But it sounded and looked so wonderful...

gusIII said:
yea i read that.. But it sounded and looked so wonderful...

Yeah, right?

C17 looked so much cooler the way it was origonally supposed to be. All "dark cyberpunk"-ish. I think it woulda had alot more atmosphere (not that the current c17 dosen't have any though). idk, it just looked like it would've have looked so much more cooler in its origonal version with all the dark moody lighting and the crazy combine structures.

Maybe the reason headcrabs fit so perfectly on humans was that they aren't natively Xen. they could've been genetic experiments made by the Combine or possibly humans themselves to use as weapons.

And Vortigraunts and Headcrabs cooperated together in the original HL. It was assumed both were under the Nihilanth's command and in the mod "Point of View", the Nihilanth was created as a ruler that sees, feels, hears, tastes and smells what every creature senses as a commander that knows everyone's needs.

DoctorWeeTodd said:
Maybe the reason headcrabs fit so perfectly on humans was that they aren't natively Xen. they could've been genetic experiments made by the Combine or possibly humans themselves to use as weapons.

Good idea. Maybe the G-man created them to hunt you down :sniper: .

DoctorWeeTodd said:
Not the humans. In OP4 the scientists are exmining heacrabs and murmering to themselves and they seemed intreeged (especialy when they said "intreeging")

And Vortigraunts and Headcrabs cooperated together in the original HL.

I wouldn't say they co-operated. They just don't seem to have noticed each other in the one area where they are together.

Back