w00t, i'm in the top 100 posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pesmerga said:
How do you tell? o_O

Edit - without counting everyone above me? I'm on the fourth page...
look at the top. It says "Showing results 91 to 120 of 16940". So the person at the top of the page(me) is no.91 and the bottom no.120.

... or just change the "pp=30" (30 per page) in the URL to 1 and the page number will be your number, since there's only one per page.

So I've heard :D

It didn't need a point which is why I like it. I just wrote it to relieve some of my creative energy.

249... I suck... Oh well hopefullky if i reach 100 ill get respect :)

ComradeBadger said:
3rd.

Dayum :|

3rd most posts out of tens of thousands of users on the world's biggest Half-Life 2 nerd community...

and you still get the ladies.

Impressive.

Ennui said:
3rd most posts out of tens of thousands of users on the world's biggest Half-Life 2 nerd community...

and you still get the ladies.

Impressive.
:E

Had an interesting evening - in fact I may well post about it :D

I dropped math last year and couldn't be bothered counting. That would force my brain to stop atrophying. I know i'm right behind qckbeam though.

Look out

I'm 504.....................I think

Iv'e really gotta start posting more

chu said:
how the fvck do you people post so much...
Argue what the revelace of the milk-carten being swept by the Vortigaunt at the start of the game for 5 pages on 3 different threads. That's how the Rumours and Speculation thread works.

mortiz said:
92, I'm hoping to make #1 by next month.
Tough sh*t, it's taken me too long to get ahead of you and I'm not giving it up *evil laughter*

I'm at 223, if I counted right. But I haven't been active in the last four months, so I get about 18000 extra posts, +2 to all skill levels and The Inexhaustible Keyboard of the Golden Coder. So hereby I declare myself the number one poster in the universe.

Seppo said:
I'm at 223, if I counted right. But I haven't been active in the last four months, so I get about 18000 extra posts, +2 to all skill levels and The Inexhaustible Keyboard of the Golden Coder. So hereby I declare myself the number one poster in the universe.
Only I can do that as I am the President of the Universe.

However I agree with your assessment and appoint you Number One Poster in the Universe.

Ennui said:
Only I can do that as I am the President of the Universe.

However I agree with your assessment and appoint you Number One Poster in the Universe.

But me an Ennui both win on all counts, because playing Zombie Master is better than having a high post count.

-Angry Lawyer

And you win overall because you are doing side work for BM:S aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back