Warren Spector. Steam. Orgasm.

Three games announced to be sold on Steam in about a period of a week is just... incredible.

And this game will use the Source Engine too... booyeah ;) .

EDIT: Wait... working with Valve?

Oh shit, yay! This is surprisingly amusing.

EDIT (again): Just saw the Toons thing... BWAHAHAHAHA

kaf11 said:
im too lazy to check links. please explain this surrealist game.
Read first page of this thread and you'll understand.

I've dreamt about this for some time. All that needs to happen now is for all the former Black Isle guys to join the team. :D

I don't want a ****ing cartoon game, **** that, I'm pissed off now.

What the **** are you thinking Mr. Spector?

I need Deus Ex, NO CARTOONS.

Shodan said:
I don't want a ****ing cartoon game, **** that, I'm pissed off now.

What the **** are you thinking Mr. Spector?

I need Deus Ex, NO CARTOONS.

The source-project is not a cartoon game. The cartoon game is something else they are also working on. I want deus ex too, but I don't think spector owns the ip to it.

.bog.

Sulkdodds said:
In what has been a great week for incredible Steam news, we found out today that Warren Spector, the lead man behind Deus Ex, is working together with Valve to create a new game for the Steam platform.[br]
1132686733_warren_spector_1.jpg
[br]

His company, Junction Point Studios, is advertising for jobs.[br]</br>Warren Spector? Digital distribution? The combination is enough to make most gamers weak at the knees. With their "focus on player-driven, improvisational gameplay in the context of strong, traditional narratives" and their goal "to tell stories with players, not to them," Junction Point Studios look to be a force to be reckoned with.[br]</br>More information at the website. Think you can be of help? Take a look at the jobs on offer.

he looks like Gordon Freeman :LOL:

He is going to be so creeped out if he ever reads this thread.

Pfft, I make it a routine to orgasm with every exciting newspost now.

You think we haven't noticed? God, I was an idiot to even think I could be a janitor at this place. It's so... so... bleurgh...

But in other news: WOOOO-HAAAAHH!! AWESOME!

There we go.

brisck1 said:
I dont trust that guy, his head is far too round!

You're looking at the next generation: the cutting edge of ergonomic aerodynamic head design.

Yep it's definately a next-gen head alright! Think of how many polys you'd have to use to get such a degree of roundness!

We'll never get a Deus Ex 3. Why? We never had a Deus Ex 2. Both in the sense that I want to deny Invisible War ever happened (the open endedness is great, but what it did with the story was absolute shit) and in the sense that it was called "Deus Ex: Invisible War".

Besides, I'd prefer a Warren Spector led System Shock 3 anyway :p

/me convulutingly links Junction Point -> Steam -> Valve -> EA -> System Shock License

Back