Warriors of the Apocalypse Update

A

Azlan

Warriors of the Apocalypse is a mod focusing on, you guessed it, post apocalyptic warfare. I've never seen dogs modeled in the Source engine. [br]</br>Check it out:[br]

[br]Check out their website by clicking here.

Those dogs don't look bad at all...

Wonder what they'll be like animated.

wow <-- the single definitive word for all these models. The textures are amazing on those dogs. I never really played any of the other HL1 mods, but I'll be sure to add this one to my list of mods to play for HL2.

Good doggy.... good doggy.... *AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* - My experience with dogs. :(

boy what a unique update there.

a little morbid tho for dogs. looks awsome, but it looks like fido got stuffed :(

the models are alright, and bumpmaps are all fine and good, but it just doesn't look like fur really. ...my only gripe... otherwise :thumbs:

lepobz can you please stop posting on the forum, everytime I start looking at your little icon/avatar it takes me 10 minutes to snap out of it, hypnotised by a pair of boobs.
oh yeah and the dogs are nicely done I have to admit, especially the textures.

omikron said:
lepobz can you please stop posting on the forum, everytime I start looking at your little icon/avatar it takes me 10 minutes to snap out of it, hypnotised by a pair of boobs.
I second that. About the boob part, that is...
The dogs look nice too.
But the booobies!!!!!!1

The dogs are definitely good looky and oh so cute.

But it could use a little more work on the teeth and eyes.

omikron said:
lol!

this is funny, I was just talking to the WOTA leader. Great mod, they've got some excellent props for use in maps.

lePobz said:
So ... warriors of the apocalypse are dogs?

[SARCASM]Psh, of course. You think humans are gonna be alive after the apocalypse?[/SARCASM]

Hey all,

My alias as you all can see is jec1183 and I am the modeling artist who created the Rotty model. Ghostworks is the man that Textured the model. I have also just created another creature and I think I should post it just to say, yes people survived. Now they have all new things to ride.

To see more go to www.wotamod.com

Giant%20Cockroach%20Render4.jpg

Giant%20Cockroach%20Render5.jpg

Giant%20Cockroach%20Render6.jpg

you can ride mutated bugs! BRILLIANT!

Back