Was the Nihilanth a human being?

I thought they found the data files with the content in some ancient ruins under an altar...
its not given from some evil maya gods? >:O

I have a small theory that could possibly explain this.

Apparantly, Xen is in another dimension. Maybe in this other dimension, Xen was an actual planet with microscopic lifeforms that scientists discovered. The scientists were coming in to it and performing radioactive experiments in it. Something went terribly wrong and an atomic explosion occured. This explosion created a nebula in which the Xen rocks are in at the moment. One scientist survived but has been deformed(note the legs again) and mutated a bit. During the explosion he may have been inflicted with a Xenian crystal. He used scavenged parts to create something that helped him to walk.

Also, the microscopic lifeforms may have been mutated into lifeforms and slowly followed the process of evolution. The scientist may have been evolving too. Later the crystal in his head extracted energy from his surroundings and he used that energy to enslave the vortigaunts and may have forced them to create alien controllers and instructed them to watch over the slaves as they do his bidding and created his own Xenian technology.

Phew, thats all for my theory. ;) hope u enjoyed it.

i think he's Irish and has drank too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k

he's from nowhere man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

kouler's theory is just as beleivable as the rest of yours. and it made sense when he said it. in my opinion, it could very well be possible... but not very probable.

"Their slaves... WE are their slaves, WE are.."

Could he mean we as in him AND gordon?
Hypothetically both slaves of the G-Man?
Or maybe the G-Man is a slave as well?

100th Post...Geeze took long enough. Thinking about what I say sucks.

Icarus said:
"Their slaves... WE are their slaves, WE are.."

Could he mean we as in him AND gordon?
Hypothetically both slaves of the G-Man?
Or maybe the G-Man is a slave as well?

100th Post...Geeze took long enough. Thinking about what I say sucks.
Nah... he just believes in Gods and pre-destiny :)

Back