water hazard question.

Z

zorrobsu

I can't find the boat :( seems like i have tried everything, let down that crate of stuff got that. Then I just looked EVEREYWHERE! wtf is the boat D:

please help :( ive looked underwater around like every land patch in the red boat house. umm everywhere im starting to think its a bug and if its not i cant imagine where it is.

Sounds like your not up to it yet, keep going you'll definately know when you find it (its 'given' to you by rebels)

is it past the part where you put the barrles under the ramp thing to make it go up?

Just because you've haven't gotten far enough in the game doesn't mean it's a glitch...

Some people...

Umm....the part he described is way after you get it. I do say, stop surfing maps...its not healty!

i got past that bridge where you ahve to put the blue barrels under the bridge. the part that im having trouble is where you come to two doors and a guy is shooting at u. I killed the guy, when into the building killed more guys found 2 armored vechicles that i wish i could drive. kill another guy w/ a machine gun then 3 more guys in the building behind the guy w/ the machine gun. the problem im having is i want to open the doors and the lever is broken. im suck help

If your getting stuck at the big gates and want to know how to get them open, look at this "spoiler" It is not really a spoiler, but I know some people want to work out the probs on their own (like me) - unless they are stuck of course!
Look right, see those wooden planks held up by a crane and tied onto the other bit with some string? Well shoot the string, the planks will do the rest

Back