watermelon catapult

wow, the coolest thing i could manage to create in jbmod was a stupid boat made out of blue barrels and metal sheets. btw, that's buildingblocks_final

Tantalus said:
Screenshots, please.
just watch the videos, not exactly 50mb

edit: u had to put all that weight just to move a lousy mellon 10cms away lol

shud make it possible to throw a player off it :)

that's awesome!

I tried connecting a rope from the metal airplane to the airboat to make a glider but it didn't work. Guess it's because source doesn't incorporate air resistance

FoB_Ed said:
that's awesome!

I tried connecting a rope from the metal airplane to the airboat to make a glider but it didn't work. Guess it's because source doesn't incorporate air resistance
I did too :D

lol thats sweet, we should make more crazy stuff and share the save files.

They're both in divx...maybe you don't have the latest codec?

Cool stuff. Very elaborate.

fantastic! there's a trebuchet out there somewhere isn't there? i wanna see one of them!

just out of curiosity, in that level whats the point of the pole with a button next to it? When you push the button a metal tube slides down the pole. I tried to find a purpose for this but couldnt

Where can I fing buildingblocks final? I have all three betas but not the final. :(

Parabolart said:
Awesome stuff, what gun is that btw?

That is the physgun.
Download JBMOD 0.5 and try it out.
It's so cool and owns everything =)

Cool man, I can't figure out how you built that second one.
Tried it for ours and the wood just brakes all the time.. grrr

FoB_Ed said:
that's awesome!

It does. At least, I think it does. There's an air density property or something similar.

And people say videogames promote violence and corrupts the young! Tsk, tsk... weeks after the release of the hyper-violent Half Life 2, people are using the game to chuck watermelons and talk about advanced physics simulations. Howzat?

krushdbug said:
And people say videogames promote violence and corrupts the young! Tsk, tsk... weeks after the release of the hyper-violent Half Life 2, people are using the game to chuck watermelons and talk about advanced physics simulations. Howzat?

HAH HAH.... Yeeaahh... And we love it, don't we!?
:LOL:

Back