.WAV Guy + girlfriend phone chat...

That is so classic, lol a true cs player ...

Ive heard bf/gf conversations like that b4 lol.. so funny..

Though i would sex it up first, then play cs relaxed... ;)

Thats quite old...

(hehe.. sorry.. first chance i've had to do say that in a forum :p)

omg this guy is one sad fecking bastard.. CS over sex?!! my god please ..not even a headshot is as satisfying

what a dumbass..damn I would have her come over and pleasure me WHILE I was playing..

thats just me though..probably make my score worse than ever in CS:S..but oh well

how about.. its not real, and even if it was, he's a n00b :D

OMG wow. That's REALLY BAD. LOL, it's funny, but only because I find it hard how anyone could really be that big of a loser...

The Dark Elf said:
poor girl

oh god stfu ^^
"i gotta go"
"ok bye ... i love you"
"..."
"hey!"
"hm?"
"bye...i love you"
"hmmk"
"HEY!"

or..:

"ok i gotta go"
"whatever"
"HEY you are a jerk"
"negative"
:E

LMAO that's great. I wonder if he is truly like that or it was set up to be funny.

I cant believe that there are people like that in the world.

both the guy, and the girl.

wow.

I got someone at work repeating that with me. He's the chick and im the guy...we'd just repeat parts of it to each other...my god, everyone looks SO confused... lmfao.

stofuuU! oh yeah, btw, quit being a jerky ;)

lmao, this is hilarious. This is one of the guys in cs servers that ask if people have girlfriends. lol, hilarious.

genocide604 said:
That is so classic, lol a true cs player ...

Ive heard bf/gf conversations like that b4 lol.. so funny..

Though i would sex it up first, then play cs relaxed... ;)

Ya I know. I would definately bone my girl first. Thats pretty sad I feel sorry for both of them.

Goes to show you that the worse you treat a girl the more they want you.......It is a great game.

shadow6899 said:
rofl, it sounds like me and the many convos i have had w/ the ladies, hahahaha :D oooo it's so close to me it's not even funny.
If that's true then you Sir are a freakn loser, grow up you don't deserve a girlfriend. Games are not real, people are. Turn the game off, seek some help, live life. Note....not in that order.

lmao..i still feel kinda sorry for that chick..but she is too much of an attention whore :p

That isn't funny, it's really sad. How the hell did he get a girl friend?!

CS over sex? Jesus christ

lol "e-athlete"

that was pretty funny

She sounded hot i'd F her even if i hated her...

that girl sounds so hot. if she told me she wanted me and had sexual needs jesus christ id jump on that so fast i would forget i owned a computer.

ShinRa said:
that girl sounds so hot. if she told me she wanted me and had sexual needs jesus christ id jump on that so fast i would forget i owned anything.

fixed for truth

:cheers: That fool is a pimp, or that girl's a real slut.

hah this was in offtopic a couple weeks back. lol these people are screwy. she should cheat on him haha.

I dunno maybe this is just a snippet of other problems

maybe she has been sleeping around... i mean after you sleep with the same girl so many times it slowly starts to lose its fun and uniqueness.

Dunno how to describe it but its not like your gonna do it with this really hot chick your finally sleeping with..... and what if she always uses sex as a weapon? Some women are like that too... what if its one of those after your done and laying there then its *yak *yak *yak in your ear and all you can think about is how you want to smother yourself with various objects in your nearby vicenity to make it stop...

And just for a girl to be horny and stuff doesn't really make her a slut just... horny. If a guy knows how to play women he's a pimp but if a girl likes to have sex when she's horny then she's a slut.... i see.........................................

Of course this guy could just be 17 and just doesn't like having sex all the time unlike the girl (who knows) ... or he is really training hard to be a e-athlete... eye of the tiger!

Fake... Any real girl would have gotten alot more pissed off and hung up long before when she did. That and the part where she hangs up and it goes right to a dial tone is worng, it has a long delay before it goes to a dial tone or maybe its just my phone that does that?

Crusmang said:
OMG wow. That's REALLY BAD. LOL, it's funny, but only because I find it hard how anyone could really be that big of a loser...
the whole thing was fake. but you are right, he IS a loser. only a loser would think scripting that is funny

"WHy are you still talkin on the phone? UHHHHHHHHHH"
"stahfoooo"
"I hate you"
"No you don't"
"I knowwwwww"

Funny stuff man.

Although, I'm surprised she didn't hang up way before she did....

VodkA-HLC- said:
Goes to show you that the worse you treat a girl the more they want you.......It is a great game.
sad to say, its true.. Treat a girl right, even just one thats a friend and she doesn't want to know.

For all we know they've been going out for 2 years, she's a nympho who wants it twice a night, and finally for the first time in 729 days he's finally been able to say no...

But then again we know that aint likely... However mates before dates always applies, whether you are in a pub or gaming online. If my clanmate made us lose a tourny cos he decided to go have sex with his girlfriend, which he could have done at any other time of the day, I would be as equally angry as if he had to go home early from the club at 9pm cos his girlfriend wanted sex.

There is nothing wrong with a guy that stands up for himself (especially since she would have still been horny in at 10pm when that match he was playing was finished)

EDIT: As for her being drugged... That's a definate possibility... Ecstasy for examples tends to make people reaaaaally horny, which really could explain a lot, especially if he wasn't into it ;)

Back