weapon guides

Concise and well-written, good job. Nice touches of humour.

Nothing about the silencer on the M4A1 guide, might wanna look into that :)

A few references to other guides there - wouldn't mind having a look at the console tweak guide, I've been looking for a way to reduce the crosshair size so cheers buddy :cheers:

thanks for the input, ill write a lil more on the m4 concerning the silencer

btw check out www.pro-hl.com theres plenty of helpful tweak guides on there, ull see the ak guide too as its my clans site feel free to browse around

Do u play any other map than aztec? :naughty:
anyway nice guide :)

would be good if txt didnt scroll way over. but nice

i like the examples but yes...to agree with others, text-wrap is needed to make the guide better. Maybe screens and the number config to buy also (i hear a website calling...)

Hey but is there a way to make the crossahirs a little thicker. Cause that would help me greatly to see them, now in the heat of the battle, with flashes of the guns it's harder to see it, ohh and is it permitted or is it considerd a cheat.
And is there a place to download custom crosshairs and is that permitted or cheating.

custom crosshairs are classed as cheats
u can however change the darkness cl_crosshairusealpha

to view the files as the were itned smply right click the links and download them to ur comp, open on notepad or something

or turn text wrap on in ur browser

Great guide! I'm no n00b but i'm just wondering, do you guys prefers your M4's silenced or not?

Silenced, but I've been through this before. I prefer the USP, TMP, and M4 because they can all be silenced.

It's just a preference. I believe silenced it does slightly less damage, but I feel I can get off that extra bullet without being noticed, so it makes up for it.

yeah when silenced the m4a1 does less damage however at range it can really be helpful as ur target cannot locate right away where the shots are coming from

there is an easy trick to counter this though if you are wearing headphones

m4 scilenced turns the gun into a galileo, you can spray with it to your hearts content and you WILL get headshots. Just tot let you know the ak is very good at strafe shooting, not good at popin but very good at one strafe spray

Uni-Ball said:
m4 scilenced turns the gun into a galileo, you can spray with it to your hearts content and you WILL get headshots. Just tot let you know the ak is very good at strafe shooting, not good at popin but very good at one strafe spray

i disagree

if your playing at a low level then sure spary but not if your playing any1 decent

Back