Weekend Deal: 50% Off Left 4 Dead

AciD

Reaction score
This weekend you can buy Left 4 Dead 50% off standard price that is $24.99 / 22.49 Euro / 13.49 pounds .
[br]<div align="center"></div>
Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique ?movies,? guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each "movie" is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.
You can visit the store page here.

now is the time to do it!! tell all your friends :D

valve is god among devs.

I expect they'll shift a LOT of copies this weekend.

i should jump on...playing with noobs is sometimes more fun than pros

That's a pretty good deal. Although i was expecting them to do that when the DLC comes out like they do for TF2, i'm guessing that the DLC been pushed back to far that they can't wait.

Valve should really check their exchange rates... ?13.49 is more like 15 euros, NOT 25 euros!

Hmm the Four Pack is worth 6 copies now, think they need to alter the pricing there.

If you don't have this game, get it whilst the offer lasts! It's an epic game and never gets boring due to the AI using different tactics for the zombies each time! GET IT NOW!

Valve should really check their exchange rates... ?13.49 is more like 15 euros, NOT 25 euros!

Unfortunately for those using the Euro, Valve uses a 1?=1$ exchange rate. It not based on actual exchange rates.

Edit: When are you guy's going to fix the pound and Euro signs?

Edit: When are you guy's going to fix the pound and Euro signs?

They wont. Its not something they can fix.

I hate valve btw. I always feel so shit when I buy something at full price and a short time later its 50% off.

sweet! I'm turning in the old plastic bottles i've collected over the months and this'll make L4D like, 13 bucks! ahh!

If you dont have this, this is a get it or die situation. At only $25, this amazing game is more than worth it.

I was going to wait to buy this, but I guess it can't hurt to get it this weekend along with Call of Duty 4.

Wut? Euro is worth more than the Dollar and the game even costs more Euro than Dollars...

This is annoying...i paid ?26 for left for dead last ****ing friday

Wut? Euro is worth more than the Dollar and the game even costs more Euro than Dollars...

Yeah, it sucks. This 1 euro = 1 dollar thing is basically the first time that Valve has pissed me off. Takes a lot out of the incentive to buy through Steam. This deal on the other hand is pretty sweet so downloading the game as we speak.

Yeah, it sucks. This 1 euro = 1 dollar thing is basically the first time that Valve has pissed me off. Takes a lot out of the incentive to buy through Steam. This deal on the other hand is pretty sweet so downloading the game as we speak.

What? Are they planning to fix this?

It's a known issue that still hasn't been fixed. Essentially Valve have been screwing over all their mainland European customers since they localised currency. :|

It's a known issue that still hasn't been fixed. Essentially Valve have been screwing over all their mainland European customers since they localised currency. :|

Doesn't seem like they are going to. They fixed some of the UK prices to make them reflect more on retail costs. Fear 2 to was ?35 then reduced to ?25 to match retail prices and ended up being cheaper than the US price and the Euro price. I think Valve are happy screwing over the European customers, they get more money outta this, why rush to fix it?

I picked up L4D because of this deal and I must say, it is one of the most fun games I've ever played.

I <3 Valve

In case someone haven't noticed deal has been extended until 17th.

Back