Weekend Deal: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 = $9.99

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>[br]

You can buy Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is this weekend for $9.99 only. The game has also just been updated to include 3 new bonus maps.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 - the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter - returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.

Click here for more info.

Good offer, but I already got this game! It's really good though and the online is awesome!

I picked it up, I really enjoyed the first one, and the fact you can play it coop makes it worth it in my eyes.

As tempting as the price may be, the lack of players is a big turn off. I guess you get what you pay for, after all.

Screw you Digi!

I'm too tempted by this!

EDIT: Are there really that few players? I'm gonna grab, I'm gonna grab it, I'm gonna grab this game!!!!!

Will someone please answer my question?!

Depends on what you want, the multiplayer does have filled servers, but the master service is a little buggy, I have been playing coop mostly with my friend using Hamachi as a virtual lan, Multiplayer aside though, the single player is good fun, aslong as u like tom clancy stuff.

Back