Weekly Art Contest: Week 21 Discussion

damn it

I was going to make an entry, but Suicide42 just won.

One of the pics has the ground deformed. Couldn't have that in Doom original or Doom II. not like that anyway.

/me is being picky :p

I'm doing something pretty cool that has to do with doom and hl.. I won't post it though, it's a personal project between me and my brothers.

CrazyHarij said:
I'm doing something pretty cool that has to do with doom and hl.. I won't post it though, it's a personal project between me and my brothers.
your making a hl mod in doom.. yup took me forever of a second to guess that ;)

-

naa seriously. What is it your doing?

Fenric said:
your making a hl mod in doom.. yup took me forever of a second to guess that ;)

-

naa seriously. What is it your doing?
no. seriously. thats it.

we were talking on IRC... hes actually making a game....

:O

snowball, yours was amazing!!! looks just like doom, but in HL2!!! :D (suprisingly)

it would be interesting to see who wins, as mine can hypnotise people for hours. i just spent 10 minutes staring at it...

I'm still kinda new here so forgive my unintelligent question, but how do I vote for the entries?

PulpDood said:
I'm still kinda new here so forgive my unintelligent question, but how do I vote for the entries?
You can't vote yet. Once the competition closes Tim will make a poll in a new thread so people can vote in there.

Suicide42 said:
snowball, yours was amazing!!! looks just like doom, but in HL2!!! :D (suprisingly)

it would be interesting to see who wins, as mine can hypnotise people for hours. i just spent 10 minutes staring at it...
Thanks for the comment! :D I stare at my work once I finish it for a long time as well. Its called self accomplishment. ;)

Back