Weird ass bug..

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
Today I was playing on a hydro map, and I spawned as a Pyro, right before I left spawn I decided to change to Spy.

When I changed, it kept me as Pyro, but I had the Medic's hands and weapon animations, like I kept continually reloading my flamethrower in the way that a medic would reload his syringe gun, I never had to reload my flare gun, it would shoot automatically, and I would use my axe in the same animation that the Medic uses his bonesaw.

All this while having the spy's voice and when I died I was the spy. Tried to get a screenshot but a pyro killed me.

Anyone have anything similar?

Lololololololol.

No, unfortunatley :(

Was it VAC secured. thats well cool. if you hadn't got 10000 posts under your belt and your name wasn't zombieturtle01 i would have mistook you for a pirate.

I've had something similar happen once or twice, but it never lasted more than a couple seconds.

This shit happened to me again, this time as I wanted to switch from scout to spy, it made it so I had medic arms, scout weapons, and spy cloak.

I wouldn't really care if it wasn't for the fact that valve is pissy about the people who kept doing it intentionally and i don't want to be thrown into that pot of jackasses.

Anyways, bat through the arm doc-

Hey guess what.

ricera10 is now playing Deus Ex.

Back