Weird... Bug? SPOILERS!!!

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the quest with the corrupt guard? In the main city that is. Well i finished that quest and a few days later i was in the market, it was night so i wanted to use wait till the market opened up again. Problem is that guy escaped from prison and my wait stop half way thorugh with him fighting me. All the guards started fighting him.

I didnt hit him didnt do anything to him but when the guards finished with him they started killing me. I was like WTF? Iv tryed so many things nothing words. I think this is a bug. Anyone else have this problem?

Didn't get that nope.

Found him outside somewhere one time attacking me, got off my horse and stliced n diced him

Evo said:
Didn't get that nope.

Found him outside somewhere one time attacking me, got off my horse and stliced n diced him

Man. Wtf i had to pay for that jail shit. This sucks i wanted to beat the game with no jail time or bounty. Now i cant.

I was in the Arcane Universaty at the time when he attacked me. In the Arch-Mage's lobby-thing (second floor, below his bedroom) at 2pm.

Let's just say the light show was pretty. Didn't even have time to draw my sword

Back