Weird questions....

I thought when you are in the womb, you are neither male or female, you just have a pair of nipples, after a few weeks or so, the final sex is decided by something or other.

Razor said:
I thought when you are in the womb, you are neither male or female, you just have a pair of nipples, after a few weeks or so, the final sex is decided by something or other.

clicky

Razor said:

:D
I misread that as

"I thought when you are in the womb, you are niether male or femals, you are just a pair of nipples..."

Farrowlesparrow said:
:D
I misread that as

"I thought when you are in the womb, you are niether male or femals, you are just a pair of nipples..."

Lol, that'll make going for a ultrasound quite an experience hehehe

"now as we can see over here on the monitor, here is the left nipple and that is the right nipple. In a few weeks, they will join together to create a healthy baby"

^ hahahahahahahaha - funny as hell....

And thanks to the smart-ass who answered the hiccups question :D You've got an answer for EVERYTHING i suppose!!! :D

sabre0001 said:
^ hahahahahahahaha - funny as hell....

And thanks to the smart-ass who answered the hiccups question :D You've got an answer for EVERYTHING i suppose!!! :D

It's ok. 42.

Back