well the beta is for real

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiredShock

Reaction score
ive just seen so REAL PICS!! one with the girl with her face covered in blood . no way on earth could you fake that

do we really need 10 threads that say the SAME thing? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

ive seen most of the new pics but ive yet to see the one of alex ive heard people talking about, any one got a link?

Ive seen the Alyx pic. cant retrace where it is though sorry..

Thanks dude, you are a true credit to this forum, and the whole of the HL2 community. I'm sure if there was some way to credit and commend you for this thread then we would all pitch in to support and congradulate you.

Jackass.

i think a few dozen more mods would be nice.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
i think a few dozen more mods would be nice.

I nominate you. That is, if you really want to come to this shithole everyday and wade through the garbage spouting out of all of the headcrabs.

lol

i think the hackers will release one before Valve

Everyone in this thread is undoubtedly a MENSA member

Where'd I put that, "Hi, and welcome to last week," picture. :p

well, i have downloaded the so called beta or leak or watever and towards my reasoning i would suggest that it is not complete but i only think that because im running a shithouse rig but neways gettin full system upgarde in a few weeks ' o' joy. Personally i think i have the right to downloaded the file due to the fact that i already payed for it at pre-order.

peace,
//.sent0in

Yeah, I know how you feel. When I put a downpayment on a car that means I have the right to steal it from the dealership.

:lol: :lol:

Bah.. the forum smilies suck here. So uh... I thought that was funny.. yeah.

Originally posted by sent0in
Personally i think i have the right to downloaded the file due to the fact that i already payed for it at pre-order.

Nice! I'll have to add that to my "Big Book O' Bullshit Justifications for Piracy". I'll mention you in the appendix.

Originally posted by sent0in
well, i have downloaded the so called beta or leak or watever and towards my reasoning i would suggest that it is not complete but i only think that because im running a shithouse rig but neways gettin full system upgarde in a few weeks ' o' joy. Personally i think i have the right to downloaded the file due to the fact that i already payed for it at pre-order.

peace,
//.sent0in

Not trying to flame you but, if you were selling your car for $5,000 and I put $500.00 down on it, should I be able to just pick it up the next day because I put money down on it already?

The program isn't your right to have; you don't even own it when you buy it and put it on your computer.

Again, sorry if this seems like a flame but that analogy sucks.

What a terribly pointless thread.

Wiredshock - Refrain from posting such idle drible, USE THE FORUM SEARCH FUNCTION. News of the beta has been on these forums for oh, I don't know, about 16 hours now, perhaps more?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back