What about Half Life 1???(Collecors edition)

Jeehde2

Reaction score
Well, as you all might have heard, there will be an updated version of the first Half Life when you buy the Coll. edition...

But I havent seen any screens..

any of you know some screens?

If so, please post a link or something ;)

Hell yeah

Well, thanks a lot...

Any more screenies you know?? :LOL: (more more more!!!)

Will you be able to buy the Coll. Edition everywhere, or do you have to order it?

i dont think theyve released many screens of hl1:s becuase theres nothing new to see. the only real differences are ragdolls and slight graphical updates.

AJ Rimmer said:
Why is that the only screen we've seen? Instead of spoiling HL2 couldn't they have shown us the new improved Source-tentacles in the rocket test lab?

The enemies and models haven't been updated, only the textures and physics. It's basically a direct port. In the screenshot the Ichthyosaur is the old HL1 model. Shame....I wanted to see new and improved tentacles as well. I guess someone will mod them eventually.

[sl@yer] said:
The enemies and models haven't been updated, only the textures and physics. It's basically a direct port. In the screenshot the Ichthyosaur is the old HL1 model. Shame....I wanted to see new and improved tentacles as well. I guess someone will mod them eventually.
What? That ichty don't look like the old one it looks updated. maybe not much but still...

AJ Rimmer said:
What? That ichty don't look like the old one it looks updated. maybe not much but still...

Nope it's the same model. It's just cleverly disguised in the crap screenshot. It's a shame...but it's true (I think...).

Hmm....it looks as if the barnacle tentacles are still the same though. Maybe its base looks different, I dunno.

well well

If the game really aint that cool.... I dont need it.

I really hoped that the graphics would be completely Source and all the levels would just look better. They really dont need to look like HL 2, but at least a little better....

Well, now its clear to me: I will just buy the normal edition, cause HL2 and CS Source is enough for me... I dont need the updated HL or the Tshirt, at least not if it is far more expensive ;)

But if any of you should know more screens, feel free to post them :naughty:

Back