What are you anticipating the most?

What are you most excited for?

• Total voters

joule

Tank
Reaction score
Many things concerning Half-Life 2 will make its arrival this year. Which one are you most excited for?

For me, Half-Life 2: Aftermath.

why would we be anticipating a map with hdr bloom in it when u can already play the whole sp in hdr bloom mode

Mods.

Aftermath is still some ways off, and I don't know enough about it. I'm currently salivating over closer prospects.

embers. said:
why would we be anticipating a map with hdr bloom in it when u can already play the whole sp in hdr bloom mode
Coz the modded HDR bloom at the moment only affects the graphics when you're staring at a light source. Valve's HDR will affect the entire area regardless of whether the light source is visible on screen.

+ Valve say they're putting HDR on everything, not just the Lost Coast level.

But I'm most looking forward to Aftermath. Thank cripes we didn't have to wait another 6 years for a continuation of the plot! Oh, that and the Zombie mods, which I hope will roxxor my soxxor or something :)

Aftermath. I want to know what City 17 will look like after the explosion.

I picked aftermath, but now that I think about it, Im really anticipating mods like Insurgency n stuff...
I need more info on aftermath to be excited about it.

Aftermath won't be here till 2006 most likely, so i'm looking forward to mods.

I can't vote, because I'm looking forward to Half-Life 2 (Xbox), Aftermath and Mods all about the same.

I voted Lost Coast, because I want to see how awesome the graphics and lighting will be with HDR, but AFtermath I'm looking forward to pretty well just as much.

Aftermath, because it's official and it's most likely to be BIG.

Aftermath... but with an ounce of trepidation mixed with my otherwise limitless enthusiasm. I've got faith that Valve will produce a worthy expansion pack. I think.

Back