What Are You Thinking?

I was just wondering whether will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark

I'm trying to think of something whitty to write, but I guess i'm just not whitty enough.

I scratched my nose the instant I read that :|

Hahaha now i'm thinking of the futurama episode where fry has is nose stolen by aliens and bender saying something and then shouting woo. :LOL:

I'm trying to come up with a good idea for a new, breathtaking cartoon webisode, something in between salad fingers and other weird flash webisodes.

damn right you are, now change your avatar. uma doesn't deserve it this long.

I'm thinkin that my right eyebrow is itchy and farrow hates me :|

I am thinking about the fact that school starts Tuesday.

Argh! :(

I am thinking I am far too great for this planet, and should move on to something bigger

Now i'm thinking about all the time when i've been staring at a girl bending over without realising that i am :eek: and then they look at you as though you dirty pervert :LOL:

I'm thinkin about the oppressive moderation that prevents me from speaking freely :|

Im thinking, we will be living in a significantly different world in atleast a decade from now.

I was just thinking "I hope CB doesn't +m"

Now I'm thinking I have a sweaty crotch.

I was thinking "holy shit! my wife created an account on hl2.net and decided she was going to nag me HERE as well!"

CrazyHarij said:
I'm trying to come up with a good idea for a new, breathtaking cartoon webisode, something in between salad fingers and other weird flash webisodes.

I just did!

Back