What are you wearing

t-shirt from 8th grade (im a senior in college)
levi's 501 jeans
converse Chuck Taylor shoes

2 slices of whole wheat bread and a cheese hat. It may not be the snaziest outfit to grace this side of the planet, but there is a quiet diginity in it. *looks away thoughtfully into the horizion*

Dark blue Levis, ankle socks, and a tan long sleeved shirt with a darker tan stripe running across the top of the sleeves and shoulders.

I'm going to be naked soon though.
:cheers: to streaking.

Just got in from college, a black shirt with vertical silver stripes on it, black trousers, silk white tie, black socks and leather shoes with big buckles on. And my watch. Usual college dress really, not much exciting, i should go find my flat cap heh ;)

I am wearing some dark brown pants from American Eagle and a White Polo from American Eagle. A wife beater and a T-shirt over it, from Fruit of the Loom and Hanes. Some black socks from Vans. Boxers from Hollisters and I got Keds on my feet, I got the women shoes on, that fit me. They look like Vans, but they're not. Don't want to wear any Vans and mess them up today, it's raining.

Oh yeah... I am about to throw on a White American Eagle hood-over sweater.

Petrol blue T-shirt with the text 'Ron Jeremy is my father'
Levi's jeans
White / black Onitsuka Tigers

the dopest gangsta shit u can ever imagine...

just playin

exactly the same thing as yester day, except today I have underwear and A shirt. Dunno what kind, don't realy give a ****.

Last One In said:
i haven't washed my jeans for like 2 weeks and they still don't stink.
yeah, man, jeans NEVER stink, yet my mom yells at me if she finds out that I've worn em for a couple days. pff.

Things I'm wearing:
Tightish black jeans with a few small rips (thank you skateboarding)
medium Montreal tee with a cool drawing of a jazz band thing
socks
boxers
Nixon rocker watch
Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones
YOUR ASS AS A HAT

Im wearing an orange element shirt, faded levi silver tab jeans, new balance trail running shoes, joe boxer socks, joe boxer blue and white checkered boxers, and a polar m1 heart rate monitor watch.

white sublime shirt, baggy olive cargoes, vans

Now im wearing a Navy Blue shirt that says "Thar she blows" and has an anchor pointing straight down on the stomach.

Hospital pants for relaxing in, going commando, and no socks.

Im stuck inside studying again.

atm, a black shirt and my sleep pants that have all the playing cards on them

same thing as yesterday, but I cleaned my boots, diferent t-shirt, and I've got this button up shirt with thin little black and white stripes on it. ah! I've lost my glasses... oh wait, wrong pocket. ok, all's good.

Currently, my boxers that are stripped....that's really all. Just got home from work

Whatever you want me to wear..or not wear ;)

Boxxers and a grey pocket T.

-Alix

i play games naked, that way i dont get disturbed ;) .. at least not for long

Back