What bit of half life 2 impresses you most??

Re: Re: What bit of half life 2 impresses you most??

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
There useing Havoc physics? where does it say that?
i lub the physics and the gun sounds!

i just thought HL2 was using its own physics system?! :x

teh jok3z? :|

I'm an antlion myself living in a cave underground. I'm glad to see my antlion brothers and sisters take their roles in the most anticipated fps game hl2.

I love the fact that G-man is gay, Alyx is Lesbian, Gordon is the pimp, Barney is the mafia leader undercovered in the combine and Combine is the policeman department against prostitution. See the proof below where combine policeman force arrest all the male prostitute on the street in china town :
screenshot.asp

besides, alyx's father is the founder of the mafia and non-profit organisation of prostitution "Black Messa inc." in city 17. Why does the gouvenment found the combine policeman force to kill off the mafia organisation? cuz prostitution became free so that the gouvement can't charge tax on that. It sucks.

ok i have no ****ing clue what i just said. I'm yelling: "Free prostituition free sex in city 17, dude".

hehe i have better idea, let's have a map in cs2 where ct must arrest all the prostitues on the street and put them in jail, terrorist will do anything they can to save their chicks and i'm having sex with one of the chicks , my objective is to flee and survive when the ct come.

man, that's one wierd fantasy story. Sounds like a good mod though !

The Physics. The character design is also impressive, as is the music. (Especially the music in the 'tunnels' video.

The Valve logo when I'll finally play the game for the firt time

Its the abilty to control antlions that really gets me going, thats going to be so cool.

what i have seen in the movie, the most what me impressed is the Physics and music/sound

yup same as gonz0.. and the textures and other graphical effects... w0wie :)

Blood, yummy. joking.

I like the scanners, you know the space ship

Originally posted by DarkelP
Its the abilty to control antlions that really gets me going, thats going to be so cool.

Gets you going? as in stiffening? lol :)

Antlions are just primitive weapons. Having a few soldiers with you, now that's an experience to look forward to: just like in OpFor with the grunts ah :D

MANIPULATOR!!!! WREAK HAVOK ON YOUR ENEMIES WITH CARS! lol

*sniper in position* *target in site* *dropping payload*

*soilder looks up* *falling car* AHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm looking forward most to playing against the AI on hard mode to see its moves. Its going to be incredible across the whole range of creatures: from the Strider's moves in demolishing buildings and masonry, to the advanced technology of the combine.

And of course a whole host of alien lifeforms we havent been introduced to yet, including the vortiguants to fight alongside Gordon...

The thing I like most about H-L2 is that I've allready paid for it, so it will seem like I'm walking into the store, and picking up a copy for zip, hehe.

ive payed for 5 dollars of mine, thats all i had onhand at the time lol

Open Editor, make 200 story building...

add combine below, on the ground, below a hanging piano on the 200th story.

add a controll room with a red button, and cameras on the ground floor watching the combine. and another on the piano

press red buttom, piano falls. Watch though TV screens linked to cameras. :)

mauaua!!!

Make a map with a combine on the roof of a building. Make a plank going of the edge of the building. Put a combine on the plank. Take the elavator to the roof. Walk to the edge of the building, 2 or 3 feet away fro mthe plank. Shoot the part of the plank that is between you and the combine.

Back