what countries have you been to?

US.

And uh..

Yeah, just the US :\. To be fair, I've been to just about every state, though.

UK (obviously), Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Holland, US, Canary Islands (Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote), Ibiza, Majorca, Turkey, Corfu, Jamaica.

I'd like to visit New Zealand/Australia, Japan, Thailand, Egypt, Africa (safari would be sweet) and Switzerland.

Holland (obviously), Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Austria, Spain (and on Mallorca), Portugal, Sweden, Denmark.

In order of frequency:
Ireland, France, Wales, England

France, Spain, Greece (Crete), UK bar Northern Ireland, Albania

I've only been to Canada which, honestly, isn't saying much since I live in Michigan.

What about Albania? :[

I suppose it's quite random, but you have Greece as well, and lots of other countries. He simply has Canada and Italy. Hell, it's hard getting to Italy without stopping in another country somewhere.

US, Canada, Mexico, Cayman, Bahamas, Bonaire, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and Cuba.

Wow, all you guys are hardcore travelers :(

Damn straight.
I've been to Ireland (where I live), France, Germany, England... uh... that's it I suppose. :(

I intend to visit Cuba and Japan, and possibly live in the US for a while. When I'm middle aged and rich, I'll go all around Africa and Asia and places like that.

If you counted states as countries... which are actually larger than many countries in europe... we Americans actually travel more. ;) I've been to many states... just almost none of the eastern ones.

England, France, Switzerland, Austria.

I say "England" because I've never actually been to Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, so I can't say the UK. I've never really made a point of getting arsey with my parents, but really, their idea of a Holiday is utter shit. I've basically travelled one or two counties for a week every summer and seen nothing of the world. My entire cummulative time outside of England is less than 2 weeks. 1 Week in Austria is the longest and furthest i've ever been. It's not something i'm particuarly proud of.

USA, Switzerland, England, Scotland, Wales, Romania, and I'm going to visit Spain and Canada soon.

Canada, United States, France (4 times), Switzerland and England.

I haven't even gone out of the south yet, let alone gone to another country.

Travel broadens the mind like few other things. That's why most HL2.net users have been to loads of countries. :p

Only other country I have been to is the Bahamas ;( But it was sooo fun!

Canada, United States, and Dominican Rebublic..

Live in US, pretty much only gone to Canada and the Caribbeans.

Live in US.

Been to England, Canada, Ecuador, France.

Damn straight.
I've been to Ireland (where I live), France, Germany, England... uh... that's it I suppose. :(

I intend to visit Cuba and Japan, and possibly live in the US for a while. When I'm middle aged and rich, I'll go all around Africa and Asia and places like that.

Do visit Japan. Lots of good shopping to be done there! Tokyo is like a cleaner and bluer version of New York.

Right now I'm doing my bestest (well... almost) to learn Japanese in time for the state exams next June. :stare:

23 last i counted.

Dubai - UAE
Oman
Saudi Arabia
India
China
Malaysia
Thailand
Australia
US
Canada
Dominican Republic
France
Spain
Zambia
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Egypt

Cant be arsed to list the rest. Pretty well traveled i guess :D
Oh and i'm only 19 :p

:thumbs: Wow dude, that's so respectable.
Well done to your perents for that

Canada, France, Germany, England, Sweden, Russia, and Japan.

Back