What country are u from ?

Originally posted by Digital.dk
Your from Iraq ?

Dood were spending like 85 Billion to fix it up, I bet Iraq is nicer than the USA after we're done!

I say we just sell their oil to pay for all of it :afro:

Whatever country I am in, its got nothing to do with HL2, except its in Europe. Does this thread have more in common with HL2? Wrong forum buddy.

Originally posted by anarchy
Dood were spending like 85 Billion to fix it up, I bet Iraq is nicer than the USA after we're done!

I say we just sell their oil to pay for all of it :afro:

And you probably don't know what ethnocentrism is, do you?

:\ bush is a retard ;x ...guess what country im from :(
yup, usa ;\

Originally posted by x84D80Yx
:\ bush is a retard ;x ...guess what country im from :(
yup, usa ;\

Ya so a child can speak more clearly than him....so what....not like hes a diplomat or something...err wait a sec....D'OH!

Hes got nuts though. You gotta give him that.

I remember thinking about how I would view the USA if I were from a diffrent country. I was scared for our troops in Iraq because I thought saddam might have nukes and might use them. I realized that we were the only nation that has used atomic weapons against another country, this scared me most, and then realized why so many countrys fear us. Hope it doesnt happen again to any one, ever.

Originally posted by Kschreck
I'm proud to be an American, atlease I know I'm free.
Speaking of freedom, you guys need to get rid of Ashcroft. Case in point: the Patriot act.

I'm proud to be an American, atlease I know I'm free.

Free from what ? Define more precisely. I lived in the US for more than a year and I thought that "Freedom" over there was just an illusion (well, not if you're a millionaire...)

I saw the name ihauert and thought "somehow I know even a thread like this will turn anti-american" and sure enough. Bingo.

Anyway, I am from Seattle.

Care to answer your own question Ihauert?

And I'm absolutly not anti-americans !

I'm just again this fascist and quarrelsome gov you got. But it tends that Europe is turning shitty as well (France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, to name a few) The thing is that we don't invade other countries to force them our believes, our way of life, etc.

It's not anti-american yet. But I could give it a push.

All americans are pags! :p

No, don't start a "my country is better than yours" because I'm just joking.

Everyone here is criticzing the Americans saying were mean, cruel, greedy, or whatever, when it's you guys who are the mean ones. I naver once insulted another country's way of life. I look at humanity as equals. I have friends in other countries. I don't remember one American ripping on another country. It seems you guys are the ones doing the ripping.

Everyone here is criticzing the Americans saying were mean, cruel, greedy, or whatever, when it's you guys who are the mean ones. I naver once insulted another country's way of life. I look at humanity as equals. I have friends in other countries. I don't remember one American ripping on another country. It seems you guys are the ones doing the ripping.

Then you're either 12 years old, or dropped school at that age.

Inform yourself a bit about what USA's done for the last 50 years or so.

I'll be happy to give you some examples...

Doesn't matter where you're from, its where you're at. Or something. I'm drunk. Beautiful.

Originally posted by lhauert
And I'm absolutly not anti-americans !

I'm just again this fascist and quarrelsome gov you got. But it tends that Europe is turning shitty as well (France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, to name a few) The thing is that we don't invade other countries to force them our believes, our way of life, etc.

From my overall perception of some of your posts, I got the impression that you were. Such as when someone posted "is hell a country?" and you replied "as much as USA". What is that supposed to mean? Are you just trying to get a rise out of people?

I do not agree with alot of what this country does, and I do not like the current administration in the least. We may be "quarrelsome" at times, but it is a long stretch to accuse the States of being fascist.

As for my, "Care to answer your own question?" reply, I was simply asking you to name the country you were from, which was your original question.

Back