What did YOU get for christmas?

Tomorrow for me, too. I did however open my one Christmas eve present, got a pocket knife from my sister's boyfriend (lol, I knew what it was, it was either that or a stick of gum).

I'm pretty sure I got DX:IW and Megaman X7.. not sure about much else though

I got a Indiana Jones DVD box(knew about that one) and a Wireless 5.1 surround headphones(wanted that one), some other dvd movies that I cant remember, poco loco jacket. Shirts, socks, perfume thingys, cash, some sucky cd`s, and NO Transformer!!! and I really wanted Transformers *runs out crying with arms waiwing over his head*

I haven't got anything for Christmas, but then I have no one to buy me gifts. Ah well, as is life... Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)

craigweb2k said:
I haven't got anything for Christmas, but then I have no one to buy me gifts. Ah well, as is life... Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)

If I lived in the UK I would give you a gift!

/me hugs craigweb2k

i got a cell phone.
and a plan to use it. thats my parents gift, ill have to see what other family gets.
oh and call of duty.

GhostValkyrie said:
I thought you trusted I aswell?
Or was that part of some sick sexual ploy? ;)
Oh yea I trust you to....but it could have been the other reason to.... :)

Some random junk and an I.O.U for a new drumkit :) Still need to pick it out.

I got a brand new, shiny, heavy Tokyo Marui AirSoft gun :D :D :D :D :D Been wantin' one for quite some time now, and I finally have a really nice one worth playing at the local AirSoft field for.

I got the Tokyo Marui G36C (HOP-UP version). I'll try and post some pics up either tonight, tomorrow, or when I get back from 'Frisco (San Francisco to you non-Californians ;).)

Lotsa' other stuff, also... but nothin' compares to this badboy ^__^.

I got a tummy ache from eating all that damn candy while playing dod. :naughty:

Heh, I never found D.O.D. fun... ah well, 'to each his own,' or however it goes.

I got one of those cheap ($5), but good Walmart watches. And my uncle gave me 30 bucks for my birthday, and 35 for christmas. And my grandpa gave me 25 bucks. My gf is giving DVDs and clothes. Pffft.

I got SOCOM 2 and all the things to play it online with.

Was 5 packages but really only one present that I can really USE.

Pretty good game, something new to pass the time I geuss.

My bro got a crappy non-hop up black colt delta elite. It actually fires really damn well, the guy in the store said that model just went better than the rest for no apparent reason? But it fires up and to the right a little =/ and I took it apart and almost broke it :D

Lookin into gettin a gas-powered Deagle :)

I got a seude jacket, GTA: Vice City, White Dwarf magazine, a leather wallet, magnetic darts and £95 in cash, plus two pressies still in the mail (Unreal II and Trackmania) :D :D :D

And hopefully, my staff position back, when Munro gets online :)

i got a load of random things this year. Michael Moore's latest book "Dude Where's My Country"...should be a contraversional read....also got "Fight Club" the book by Chuck Palanhiuk, 100 CDRs, a pair of devil horns (can't think why the person thought they were 'very apt'), a nice woolen hat because apparently my hairstyle is too much for normal folk to stomach so it's best to cover it up, got a nice pair of Sennheser HD 500s wanted one of those for ages and they cost near enough £200 so i'm quite chuffed with that.

off to a party in a few hours, lots more pressies there *rubs hands*

EDIT: btw, badger how come you've lost your super mod rank? been upsetting people again? what have i told you about making people cry.

My parents are ace/crazy. I got:
12v Revvi Hopper
4 Paintball DVDs
GPA32
A Graphire 3 tablet (I didn't ask for it cause I thought it would be too expensive, but they got it anyway...)
Clothes (Jeans, longsleeve t-shirt, 3 pairs of socks!)

I think someones kidnapped my real parents.

ps2 network adapter
new electric razor
hit and run PS2
socks and jocks
eye toy (brothers but i get 2 use it aswell)
clothes
offspring: splinter

and othe random stuff off of relitives

I got a Radeon 9600XT. I feel like making sweet, sweet love to it ;) . It's amazing, I've gotten a 10-15 fps improvement in every game compared to my old GF4 ti4200. And those Smartshader effects are pretty cool, playing CoD with ASCII is a pretty weird experience.

I also got "The Hitchiker's guid to the Galaxy" (all five parts in one book) and bottle of really expensive & good red wine.

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Prince of Persia
Lord of the Rings; Return of the King
Kodak 2.0 MP Digital Camera
Xmods RC Car
Ford F-150 RC Car
Clothes...

Derwent Graphic Pencil set
Derwent sketchbook
Earplugs (!)
Winsor & Newton mini-sketchbook
Amped 2 (woohoo)
Faber & Castell markers 0.5 , 0.1 , 0.05
Kneadable eraser
Fullmark Inkjet papper 2880 DPI
Faber & Castell pencil set
2 James Bond movies, Octopussy & Live and Let Die (!)

Alien Quadrilogy
New Offspring Album
Crapload of other DVDs.

some PS2 games, some books, a few pictures, and other small items not worth mentioning. My extended family is coming over later today and they'll probably give me stuff too.

"Samurai Sourcebook" A book studying, well, Samurais
Stainless steel roman shortsword
Boken, No I cant spell that >_<
NWN: Hordes of the underdark

Afew Bacardi breezers

Got a Ipod, think geek green laser pointer, computer parts, watercooling setup, modding stuff, dvds, home theatre system in a box etc.

So far:

Logitech Z680s (DAAAAAMN!)
Audigy 2 ZS (w00t)
GTA: double pack for xbox
Crossfire 68/4500 tank
Red halo B
Some cash.

Still got my whole moms side of the family later today!

Bad^Hat said:
My bro got a crappy non-hop up black colt delta elite. It actually fires really damn well, the guy in the store said that model just went better than the rest for no apparent reason? But it fires up and to the right a little =/ and I took it apart and almost broke it :D

Lookin into gettin a gas-powered Deagle :)

Im thinking about getting a Gas KSC mac 11 , 1200 rounds per minute = :drool:

My friend just got a TK AK-47 that shoots about 375 FPS. I'm gonna order a SR-16 with a bunch of stuff here pretty soon.

I had the ultimate geek Christmas this year: :cheese:

1. Not one, but TWO atlas-es! One local and one for the whole state.
2. A SciFi book (Robert Shekley)
3. Aftershave!
4. Liquir candy

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Megaman X7
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
GameBoy Player
Taz: Wanted (Brother got it as a half gag gift for me lol)
Flaming Lips CD from my sister
Some pants, a shirt
Photoshop course book
Portable DVD player (watching Reloaded next to my computer with it)
Voice changing megaphone
and finally.. a.. foam bowling pin/ball set :) lol

This is the worst Christmas ever, my dog was killed on Christmas eve.

as for presents: cologne, and snowboarding socks. At least I got something to cheer me up a little.

Aww man :( sorry to hear about your dog :( I can immagin how you must feel to lose him/her... I have a dog but shes not dead :p

I almost cried when i gave my mom her present. It was a calender with the theme of jack russle terriers. Obviously I had bought it before my dog was killed. I feel so horrible, I keep expecting to see him when I turn around... he was only 2 years old.

Im getting over it though.

Sorry about going off topic but it's all I can think about.

It's ok :( atleast for my part... my dog is 3 years old must be really horrbile :(

famas, that's really sad :( Hope your day gets better :) how'd your dog get killed?

he ran away and was missing for 3 days. My dad heard that somebody reported a dead dog by a nearby highway that got hit. Im not 100% sure if it was my dog but it matched the description.

Anyways I am feeling slightly better. Dont let me get you down ;)

edit: btw thanks for the encouragment

I wont.. i got my brand spanking new keyboard to touch :p also im waiting on a digi camera.. HOPEFULLY itll arrive before the newyear so that i can take some pics then :D

For christmas i got : spam!. Best christmas ever..........

However I also got various presents such as : Rocket from the crypt-group sounds, Garage inc-metallica, Tony hawk underground, a digital camera. And loads or useful random stuff !!!!! yaay

socks, thermals, money

I am a simple man with simple needs.

Back