What did you get for christmas?

But everyone in the US eats fake licuorice, just this red stuff that looks just like it except it actually tastes good :p

No really, there is this one brand that makes this really good red licuorice...

Is that really the correct spelling? Shouldn't the 'o' be before the... Oh nevermind.

liqourice?

Anyway, the stuff we eat is made with amoniac, the same way salmiak is made, only less strong.

yeh isnt is rarsberry flavoured or somthing like that, we have both types over here in Australia

I got:

£30 cash
£45 cheque
Pop Art print origanal for my collection :)
Citizen Kane DVD
Apocolapyse Now Redux DVD
Winter Hat (shame I don't wear hats)
£10 WHSmith voucher

Not much compared to you guys, but I'm happy

Evolution_rulz said:
yeh isnt is rarsberry flavoured or somthing like that, we have both types over here in Australia

No it's black, and does definately no taste like rasberry :p

I got half life 2 raising the bar and a digital camera, didn't really care for christmas this year.

£230 (?!?!)
Family Guy Series 3 DVD Box
New Phone
Dude, Where's My Country?
Chocolate! :D :D

Wh00t I got a decent load
Some axe deoderant, and body spray
Shampoo
after shave
chocolate
couple scatch n win
a Creative MuVo Slim 256 MB mp3 player - the one I wanted
and $620 bones total - 500 from rich aunt, 100 from grandma, 20 from other aunt

Hitler Youth Knife
Led Zeppelin 1-3 (Already have 4)
Rolling Stones box set
Eric Clapton live box set (all his songs done live in the 70's)
Rio MP3 Player
$130 at Best Buy
Tons of clothes

Dalamari said:
Hitler Youth Knife
Led Zeppelin 1-3 (Already have 4)
Rolling Stones box set
Eric Clapton live box set (all his songs done live in the 70's)
Rio MP3 Player
$130 at Best Buy
Tons of clothes

LOL wtf...Hitler Youth knife?

I got a 19" monitor..my old one was really blurry! And i got some other stuff not worth mentioning...

I got a sweater from my mom, some socks from my dad and 2 dollars from my grandma. Oh I also got some shitty portable radio thing that only plays FM stations. My little brother got the only thing that really interests me out of all the gifts, KOTOR2, I played it for 15 minutes and then he took it back....what a bitch.

Maybe you'll get to play it after he finishes. Waiting for next year and getting it on PC!

I am going to bitch now about how much I hate xmas. I have a twin brother(stfu, he looks nothing like me) and every ****ing year I get the most generic shit items just so whatever I get is the same exact thing he gets, just so it is fair. I am sick of getting this generic shit, ALWAYS, I have never once recieved a present that he hasn't recieved. I don't care if his is worth more money, I just want something I would like to get. It doesn't matter what I ask for either, he will either get it or it will be for the both of us....bah I am tired of bitching about this ****ing holiday. Oh and my little brother ****ing sucks at video games, he won't finish that game for a couple of months. I did get one xbox game though, from my dad, I don't remember what it was called but he bought it for himself.

hmmm lets see:

MP3 player
£235
Little britain DVD :D
A few books
Alot of unhealthy food :)

Jesus, im spoilt. The money though, that was from my relatives, as I live far away.

Foxtrot said:
I am going to bitch now about how much I hate xmas. I have a twin brother(stfu, he looks nothing like me) and every ****ing year I get the most generic shit items just so whatever I get is the same exact thing he gets, just so it is fair. I am sick of getting this generic shit, ALWAYS, I have never once recieved a present that he hasn't recieved. I don't care if his is worth more money, I just want something I would like to get. It doesn't matter what I ask for either, he will either get it or it will be for the both of us....bah I am tired of bitching about this ****ing holiday. Oh and my little brother ****ing sucks at video games, he won't finish that game for a couple of months. I did get one xbox game though, from my dad, I don't remember what it was called but he bought it for himself.

WHY THE HELL DOES HE GET KOTOR 2! He can hardly play Diablo 2 without changing chracters 10 times.

Saving Private Ryan DVD box (the sound totally rocks on a 5.1. system)
A book
Some money
Clothes

Not much this Christmas.

Dalamari said:
WHY THE HELL DOES HE GET KOTOR 2! He can hardly play Diablo 2 without changing chracters 10 times.
Because he whined and whined and whined for it, all he has to do is whine enough and he gets whatever he wants. If I add up the monetary value of everything, my Dad spent about $10 and my brother and I(we are always added up as one entity) and $100(2 xbox games) on Seth...Oh an my orange juice tastes TERRIBLE, if my grandma was a juice this is what she would taste like.

iPod, new keyboard, KOTOR 2 for xbox, Raising the Bar, some sweatshirts and DVDs (spiderman 2, iRobot and Dodgeball)

Kill bill vol 1 and 2 from a friend
Lord of the rings return of the king extended dvd from parents
tv from sister + parents
A "Mini" megadrive that you plug into the tv, and has 6 megadrive games on them (Retro!)
Mp3 player.

Skydiving Trip * Dec 4th *
HL2
DVD Player
Coffe from Starbucks
Neat book about Fishing
Coffe Mug
USB Thumb Drive 512 MB
2 pairs of Boxers
Blue Collor Comedy Tour DVD
Brother ' Where Art Thou DVD
Auqa Teen Hungerforce Season 3 DVD
Fierce Cologne from Abecrombie and Fitch * Smells really good *
Desk fan thar looks like a P51
Tshirt

Awesome new monitor (my old 17" went to hell..so blurry...)
World of Warcraft and Game Card
$100 cash
Clothes
Random golf accessories

I'm probably going to buy a new video card within a few months too, with my money though..

About £70 cash
A few books
A mini fridge!!!! :D
A pocket knife/pen knife
Chocolate (Feeling ill now...)
Alcohol.... lots of it (Feeling very ill now......)
Errrr..... clothes
A bag.

:)

half life 2 (PC)
full spectrum warrior (PC)
megaman battle network 5 (GBA)
vietnam medevac rescue (PC)
lord of the rings return of the king (GBA)
and $20

lots of new games for me to play :p

New cell phone \o/
DVD player
few DVDs
Very nice jacket
about $150 in certificates
Cheers trivia game (yesssssss)
Socks and such aswell

Remington 30-06 and a brand new computer: AMD 3500+ and 6800GT OC
I had to pay for most of the computer though....

Clothes, thats it, 3 shirts, and a pair of pants. Everyone else in my family got about 10 things, i got 4...

the nicest jacket EVAR (so many pockets/warm and comfy/cell phone holder/matching head wear accessory/compartment zipped hood/and crazy nice style)

$750

pants/shirts/sweaters (some from my gf)

abercrombie & fitch 50 dollar gift card

tommy hilfiger colonge and deodorant (from my gf)

armani exchange belt (from my gf)

tickets to see the broadway show Movin' Out (gf's parents)

about 500 bucks, and a Leda GPC-03W computer workstation.

don't go look at this desk if you just baught one but didn't know about these, it'll make you feel bad.

I suppose I'll contribute:
1.) Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Thoughts so far: Too soon to pass judgement, but doesn't seem to have that spark that made the original so great... so far.

2.) Paper Mario
3.) Fable
4.) Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Box Set
Thoughts so far: Oh yes.

5.) 20 GB Ipod
Thoughts so far: I'm amazed with Apple on this one. I had never thought much of their simplistic design, but when holding it in your hands, it's simply an incredible feat of engineering bliss. And the sound quality is stellar.

6.) Incubus: Alive at Red Rocks DVD
Thoughts so far: Incredible performance, and I was about 5 days away from seeing it on my trip to Colorado. I will never forgive myself. ;(

And that's about it. It was an extremely happy Christmas.

Happy holidays to you all!

-The Ultimate Matrix Collection (The best gift I received this year)
-9 DVDs
-Some Xbox games
-Cards
-About $300 in cash and checks
-Clothes
-$50 Gift certificate to fancy restaurants
-$75 Gift certificate for Best Buy

I'm so happy. :)

:bounce:

joule said:
-The Ultimate Matrix Collection (The best gift I received this year)
I wanted that, but apparently my list was too long. Oh well, I can't complain about LOTR.

- Chapelle's Show Season 1, had me in tears after the first 15 mins :D
- Xbox controller
- Green Day - American Idiot (CD), stellar album
- Alexisonfire - Watch Out! (CD), slightly less-stellar album, still amazing though
- A TV for to play my Xbox on... I guess the one I used to use, the one that was probably made in the sixties, was getting a bit old :p
- A cool digital watch
- Cologne
- Two sweatshirts
- Tic-tacs in my stocking... When I saw this gift I said to my parents, "Couldn't you have been a bit more subtle?" We had a good laugh :D

My little brother got a snowboard, and a lot of stuff that's similar to mine. My other little brother got two pairs of kickass shoes, and again a lot of stuff similar to my stuff. And my little sister got some similar stuff as well, plus some board games, and some sort of large gift (wasn't paying too much attention to her :p ).

I feel spoiled but it's only because my dad and mom are divorced and try and compete and i win in the end =-0

I got:

iPod 20 gig with wireless fm transistor
xbox live with 12 free months
halo 2 soundtrack
Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack (not like i like the movie or anything)
2 best buy gift certificates
380 dollars
John Stewart's book "America"
A George Bush Calender
Candy
Family guy mints
Lost in translation
Solaris and Windtalkers (the two worst movies ever. BEST GIFT EVER)
Movie tickets
gas card
movie cards
Toothpaste

And i see my girlfriend tomorrow when we exchange gifts. I bought her 6 books on Surrealism and some painting supplies when i visited San Francisco. I think she's giving me a painting she made especially for me and if so, that would be the highlight of my year! :)

mp3 player, money, guitar stuff and lots of jolly ranchers

mouse + steelpad qck+, tv, 2 160gb hdds, ide controller, money, and anime dvds

I learned the hardest leason of Christmas...If you don't ask for it, you won't get it.

Man, this thread is deppresing.
Actualy, i got a bike, a few books and clothes, but it pails in comparison to what i've heard others say they recieved.

Back