what do you guys do for work?

Drug Dealer (aka I develop websites for small local companies)

I'm the CEO of a small games company based out of Bellevue WA, Falve.

Originally posted by manny_c44
I'm the CEO of a small games company based out of Bellevue WA, Falve.
Is your first name gabe by anychance?

Originally posted by freecell
Is your first name gabe by anychance?

its anton...dumbass......pssh...i hate noobs. anton newell for all u idiots out there so u stop asking this question:flame:

Originally posted by guinny
its anton...dumbass......pssh...i hate noobs. anton newell for all u idiots out there so u stop asking this question:flame:

You sound as if you own these forums.

Originally posted by freecell
You sound as if you own these forums.

Why he does my faithful freind Freecell, guinny owns us all

I am CEO of Mullinator INC. I am a small company that I have created in my head and I dream will end up making me the richest man alive, thereby allowing me to set forth my plan to conquer the world!!!
Mwaahahahahahahah!!!!!!

But right now im in my last year of highschool.

Originally posted by MrWhite
Why he does my faithful freind Freecell, guinny owns us all

See? Mr. White knows what he's talking about. Mr. White, you are a good slave, I shall think about saving your soul before death.:cheers:

See? Mr. White knows what he's talking about. Mr. White, you are a good slave, I shall think about saving your soul before death.:cheers:

Thank you master

Im the Janitor at ValvE. Much sneaking about at 2am in the morning looking at the SDK.

Going to the University of Amsterdam, studying Laws, besides that I am a freelancer.. designing webpages and code stuff. :)

I'm a sadist hatemonger who ties chickens to the front of bull dozers and shoots rubber bands at them.

I started by own business so I wouldn't have to work for anyone. However, that sort of backfired because I now work for my clients/customers. Doh!

Anubis

2 jobs, kinda.

Carpenter for BA&S Construction
and Stock bitch for albertsons (soon)

I am a Consultant(that means I'm unemployed people)

I actually am a college student, and I am looking for a job in Honolulu. Anyone here hiring? Actually, I think I'm the only dork from Hawaii who posts here.

Im gonna take pictures and get payed major K's for them. Because its possible.

And im a college student....learning photoraphy!!

But i've never had a job in my life.

I love photography aswell believe it or not.

But currently a sh1t kicker at my local fuel station. lol.

supermarket LOL (hay i am 17 coming on 18 this yr) so i plan to go into I.T course's and look into games cause i am a good mapper (i got best custom made sp level for mohaa! :)

I measure butterfly genitals. As matter of fact I'm a very well knows experte in this field. Some even compaire me to world class.

My last job title was Senior Network Engineer.

I work with networks (switches and routers), security (firewalls, vpn, ids), site load balancing, dns, and lots of monitoring (enterprise wide, servers and network) and troubleshooting(sniffer expert, network, routing, application and server performance analysis)

I worked for a well know company, with a site that carried activity that was ranked at about a third of Amazon.com (average 24 Mbps sustained for about 12 hours each weekday).

I'm doing just consulting work right now (practicing retirement).
My current projects are converting an office to a Terminal Service/Citrix model, rolling a update business mgmt software, a new server, and upping the office form WIN98 to Win XP Pro

Im A Graphic Design Student, with so many Qualifications that it'd take up an A4 sheet of paper, I shall also be doing some small amount of work for a major graphic design compnay for my work expience this year, with possibility of employment.... :cheese:, I can't wait, I love what I do..

oh and I'm also part owner of Narcissistic Gaming

Originally posted by Anubis
I started by own business so I wouldn't have to work for anyone. However, that sort of backfired because I now work for my clients/customers. Doh!
Admit it Anubis... educate these children on the evils of entrepreneurship... your customers own you!
Just a different ass to kiss.

He doesn't own jack shit while I'm here.Oh yea I will be working at machine shop soon.

Master guinny... master tr0n, ...

I cant decide

I SHALL REVOLT! I AM NOW MY OWN MASTER!

BRINGIN' THE MAN DOWN!

UP WITH TJI!

In med school.... gonna specialize in orthopaedics.

Back