What do you think Gabe and Valve's Staff are doing right now?

Some are panicked, others are still coding. One is afraid because he did something, and another one is happy since things are going the way he want to.

i bet they're taking a break from their insane work schedule in the last few weeks. I imagine 18 hour days. I bet gabe gave everybody a day off or two, since the release date got pushed back so far.

Gabe is pacing about the corridors of Valve with a whip in one hand and a sharp cutting tool for castrations in the other.

He checks in on each separate office continually to ensure that the employee's bonds are properly secure and no one has managed to pick the locks on their handcuffs.

With a gestapo-like flair he slave drives the employees into a state of depravity, removing all sense of individuality from them.

With this tactic being implemented in full force at the Bellevue offices---Gabe is content when he bellows out in a maniacal scream "WE WILL MAKE HOLIDAYS 2003!!!" all the while running through the halls naked like the mad man he is.

doing valve like things that only valvey type valves can do

hopefully working on the damn game, since april is a long way off
:/

Venting their frustration of the leak by playing a private server deathmatch game with the hacker.

At the time of this posting, I'd guess they're sleeping.

Thinking about how many millions they will make from HL2.

what are they doing? Obvious thing, crying for lying to the community and whatever they have leaked the the public

Originally posted by wako
and whatever they have leaked the the public

EXCUSE me? You're not insinuating they had a choice in the matter do you?

Back