Votes: 67 41.9%
  • HL2 T-shirt

Votes: 78 48.8%
  • HL2 poster

Votes: 78 48.8%
  • talking scientist doll "Why do we all have to wear these rediculous ties?"

Votes: 60 37.5%

• Total voters
do you mean an inflatable doll, or one that comes with some C4 included, so we can actually, blow it up?

:D

i want a HEV suit - with an included inflatable squeaky crowbar!

Source conversions. At least a source conversion of DoD (since we know we get CS:S)

The magnet 'cause I think magnets are cool

The plush headcrab. How cool would that be!? The inclusion of a plush headcrab would force me to buy the physical CE pack instead of the Steam 'Special Edition'

I would like to see HL2 in that box somewhere plus all of the above

You know those floating pen things that use magnets to levitate a ballpoint? How cool would it be to have a similar set-up with magnets hidden in statues of a zombie and light-up manipulator wielding Gordon. The floating object could have been a crate or radiator or something.

Yeah, I want one of them in my CE.

real live headcrab, so I can name him mr Pinchy. barring that a Plush headcrab

The crowbar keychain should definitely double as a bottle opener!

That, the plush head crab, and the source ports are all I really want!

aight.. i wanna see what u guys think of this idea for a CE item.
when i walked into the store to pick up my copy of Doom3 on release day, i saw a custom Doom3 keyboard.

it looks fantastic as u can see below.. so my question is, how fantastic would it be if the CE contained a HL2 themed keyboard among other goodies? :cheese:
i'd just love something like this ;)

Wraithen said:
You know those floating pen things that use magnets to levitate a ballpoint? How cool would it be to have a similar set-up with magnets hidden in statues of a zombie and light-up manipulator wielding Gordon. The floating object could have been a crate or radiator or something.

Yeah, I want one of them in my CE.

Wow I really like your idea :)

Thanks, Lemmingzappa, maybe I should suggest it to Valve, I can see it now...

Dear Gabe,

I had a neat idea for something to include in the CE. You can see it here and I wondered if you might wanna use it

Gabe's reply:

We won't be including this in the CE, but once the action figures are released, you could do it in a mod.

Action figure! Would look cool on my desk ;) Got a t-shirt with Raven Shield.. never wear it visible..

And, HL mod conversion should be free. At least if you have the original game being converted. You could use your cd-key or something to get it.

- Yellonet

a dog action figure, or the manipulator magnet thats was I want :)

Blow-up Alyx!? ._0

Best is a tie between plush headcrab and scientist doll. "Why do we have to wear these ridiculous headcrabs?" Classy. :S

Back