What Enemies do you want in Ep2?

What Enemy (s) Do You Want?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Combine troops with RPGs. It's all I can think of for the time being.

Stalker zombies would be weak and lame, by the way. Most of their scariness is in their screaming and beating-their-heads-against-things, and the headcrab would muffle and nullify both of those.

Anyhow, combine-with-RPG and Hunters have already been confirmed. I don't know what a Glowing Antlion is - the only ones I've seen glowing are the grubs - but I voted for it anyway 'cause it sounds cool.

where's the option for gargs D:

I long to see one fight a strider.

It doesn't even have any good options. Baby Headcrab?:angry:
Give better options, Combine Advisor, Bullsquids, Crab synth, etc.
Stalker Zombies? I hate your guts for even thinking of that.

How would they attack to start with or is that a consideration

Gonarch sucks. I want a bigass antlion queen/king, IF it looks good and is not as lame to kill as a Gonarch...
Gargs would also be ok...:cheers:

Those "glowing" antlions are just regular antlions with glowing buts (a neat addon afterall).

Those are acidic/posion antlions. Watch the vids. Yes, the glowing anal cavity is pretty cool.

Poison? how do you know? I think they are just bio-phosphorescent (their larvas too - EP2 Gameplay Demos) like some earth insects, fireflies for example.

If you pay attention to the videos, the player gets hit by an antlion and his health imediatly drops to 15 (If you pay attention to the other videos you'll notice that his health never drops below 15) and the HUD display for poison appears.

If a headrcab somehow grabbed onto a stalker, the stalker could just turn on its laser beams and roast it.

What I'd like to see is other headcrabs attach to the soldiers, like the fast and poison ones.

Or an Elite zombine, or for that matter, a metrocop zombie.

Or a rebel zombie.

Heck, I'd even be satisfied by just seeing some zombies wearing blue; other then that one on Route Kanal, but that doesn't really count.

antlion zombie, would that be possible?

zomlion antie lionbie zomant

If you pay attention to the videos, the player gets hit by an antlion and his health imediatly drops to 15 (If you pay attention to the other videos you'll notice that his health never drops below 15) and the HUD display for poison appears.
Now that's a nasty type of an antlion, especialy when you're surrounded by other to finish your miserable 15hp... The poison headcrabs aren't that dangerous, but that's fast, and they come in swarms!:E

antlion zombie, would that be possible?

zomlion antie lionbie zomant

That would be totally pointless - you would have the same antlion, with the same attack, just that it would be with a headcrab on his erm...head.

The glowing antlion emits poison upon death. That's why you can hear a sound "neural toxin detected". It won't hurt much if you don't shoot the glowing antlion and make it explode.

That would be totally pointless - you would have the same antlion, with the same attack, just that it would be with a headcrab on his erm...head.

It would also attack other antlions. Plus, who wouldn't want to see a antlion with a maw?

Phew, I haven't posted on here in ages. Nice to see the community is still going nicely. :)

I still want to see crab synths as much as ever. I can imagine one hunting Gordon for a section of the game without him having the means to destroy it straight away, and times when it gets distracted by antlion guards (they're fairly well-matched!) and things, allowing Freeman to sneak away to temporary safety. It could find its way into the antlion nest and get overrun by guards, or something. I don't know. I'd love to see more synths, though I'm pretty certain we'll never see the crabs. Possibly in Episode 3?

Looking forward to the hunters a great deal, anyway.

I still want to see crab synths as much as ever. I can imagine one hunting Gordon for a section of the game without him having the means to destroy it straight away, and times when it gets distracted by antlion guards (they're fairly well-matched!) and things, allowing Freeman to sneak away to temporary safety. It could find its way into the antlion nest and get overrun by guards, or something. I don't know. I'd love to see more synths, though I'm pretty certain we'll never see the crabs. Possibly in Episode 3?

We'll probably see Crabbies walking across a bridge or something, but yeah, we should see them soon.

Why are newbies GETTING OUT OF HAND.

Bullsquid.

Out of the choices there, an Antlion King would be cool, but Valve doesnt really do standard bosses anymore. I'd like to see the Bullsquid for sure, and crab synths (those things look big!)

Back