What enemies u looking forward to KILLING!!

KurtCobain

Reaction score
Jus Wondering wot enemy u were looking forward to givin an ass whooping too :) personally i wanna fight a assasin :LOL:

Not the Ichthyosaur, that's for sure... :eek:
Man, I hate that thing!

Murray said:
Not the Ichthyosaur, that's for sure... :eek:
Man, I hate that thing!

man those things scared the crap outta me.

and shotgun + zombie = fun :D

Striders...

And I wanna use the crowbar to push a manhack into a group of zombies!

Soldier battles were always my favourite in halflife, so i'm really looking forward to fighting the combine soldiers!

They look heaps cool, and if they AI is all it's cracked up to be... more memorable soldier battles to come!!

Hehe Kurt Cobain. Reminds me of the HL2 preview from PC Gameplay, where everyone else in the plane went to Seatle for some sort of Kurt memorial and he went there for HL2 and was in a happy mood. He wasked asked by one of those Kurt fans, "what's so special about Gordon then?" the previewer replied with "Well for starters, he does know how to handle a shotgun."
Probably just made up, but still funny :)

OT: I can't wait to rip through some antlions :naughty:

PvtRyan said:
Hehe Kurt Cobain. Reminds me of the HL2 preview from PC Gameplay, where everyone else in the plane went to Seatle for some sort of Kurt memorial and he went there for HL2 and was in a happy mood. He wasked asked by one of those Kurt fans, "what's so special about Gordon then?" the previewer replied with "Well for starters, he does know how to handle a shotgun."

lol I hadn't heard that story before..

I'm looking forward to killing as much combine with the least amount of firepower (using physics & objects)

PvtRyan said:

lol, thats harsh. He would've coped shit for that comment.
I totally wanna fight the combine and the assassins. Given that Valve have had 6 years to improve AI from the original, the AI should be totally awesome, hopefully.

I wonder if my old pals, the 3 snake like things that slam areas where they hear noises are making a re-appearance, loved teasing them with grenades.

If not, I want to throw a grenade at a group of combines and see if they shout "Oh sh*t!" :)

or...multi eyed doggies -

GF: Awww, cute. Look at th....
BOOM!
Me: You say something, hey where you going ?? What I say ? :p

Personally, I'd love to take a crowbar to the G-Man and have it actually work. Smash! Crunch! :) Remember in HL1 where if you took a shot at him it would just ricochet off? No more, I say.

I think killing Zeedrog the Interfolator will be quite a challenge but it shall be fun.

Nihilanth... 2!!!
:p

I wonder if garg's will make a return? now THey were fun!

Car flipping, person stomping gargs... Cooool :E

KurtCobain said:
Jus Wondering wot enemy u were looking forward to givin an ass whooping too :) personally i wanna fight a assasin :LOL:

cool another nirvana fan. i really want the houndeyes to make it back in the game. apparently there will be over 50 enemies so thats cool.

Houndeyes MUST return.

Like the crowbar, it cannot be true Half Life gameplay without them little sound doggies...

Headcrabs.

The rest I don't want to bother with, they look way too cool.

Seppo said:
Striders! I wanna blow off some STRIDERS!!

I don't think beastiality is incorporated into Source, maybe it's a design decision, not a technical limitation ;)

I just wanna shoot some Combine, i can't wait to see the rag dolls :)

im actually excitd to fight a lot of the enemies in HL2. there are so many good ones to choose from. you got antlions, striders, zombies, helicopters, scanners, the combine...i just want to kill them all.

Back