What file extensions are you?

swf.jpg

:D

I'm a .doc. I shall eat your homework!

Annoying as in those stupid flash movies consisting of obnoxious music and moronic jpegs that were funny 2 years ago.

vegeta897 said:
Annoying as in those stupid flash movies consisting of obnoxious music and moronic jpegs that were funny 2 years ago.
perhaps, but that is for ametuer flash users, some of us actually pay for the program :D

Well ehh, you mean you use it professionally? What do you do? I'd like to know as I'm interested in working with it in my career.

vegeta897 said:
Well ehh, you mean you use it professionally? What do you do? I'd like to know as I'm interested in working with it in my career.
I use it somewhat professionally, or will be. I am still going to school, so not professionally yet. I make animations for websites mostly, all done personally or for school, but i am going to move into the professional market doing that. I am going to start working with a marketing group in creating banners and advertisements for websites after school. I have also used it along with other macromedia products to make functional menus and tutorials for online use.

If that indeed answers your question.

Back