What films would you like to see?

A Thundercats movie. ****yeah a Voltron movie. Does anyone remember saber rider and the star sherrifs? That would be a good movie. And they should re-do Spawn.

How about this for an idea. I thought of this a while ago.
They should definately do a fantasy/scifi movie about an ocean and on this mass of ocean are 14 different islands surrounding this one large island in the middle. This island in the middle is a magical island though and is full of wonderful things. It grants wishes to people that arrive on it too and is full of anything you want. But the only way you can get on this island is if you make your way through each of the 14 islands surrounding it. Each island has a special task to complete or puzzle to solve before passing through it. And of course they are ****ing dangerous.

Thats a very basic outline of what I think would make the basis for a really cool movie plot. Theres abit of Survivor and the movie cube in it. There would be lots of twists and everything but thats the writers job. So who wants to make my movie hehehe.

^Sounds like a much better video game.

I'd like to see Starship Troopers done right, or The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

a movie about canadians in WW2. now here's the twist it's done in first person ( proper weapon stances and all.) it would be a bitch to pull off but if done correctly it would kick the asses of all the colours of the rainbow.

The only film I want to see atm has not come out yet.. Superman Returns!!!

spookymooky said:
^Sounds like a much better video game.

I'd like to see Starship Troopers done right, or The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

The first startship troopers was a classic. 2 not so much.

Back