What good is Bush?

lol

yeah, thats pretty much their reasoning.

The guys made stickers and everything already.

Now that i think of it hey, maybe i'll vote for Gibby myself!

Dirty tactic (Bush 5)

Lie, cheating, intimidation, revenge, propaganda.... that's dirty tactics Bush done to stay in presidency.

Of course, the biggest lie is the WMD Bush used to mislead US to the war of Iraq. From the book of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, former counter terrorism adviser Richard Clark, Bob Woodward, Joseph Wilson we know from beginning Bush determined to have a war with Iraq. WMD was only an excuse. When Wilson reveal it, he was punished. Someone leaked the ID of his wife that she is a CIA agent.

Now WMD lie is broken off. Bush changes the tone, said it was for freedom, world becomes safer. Does world becomes safer? Iraq war may created more terrorists for the world. Do Iraq people feel safer? Since Bush invaded Iraq, tens of thousand of innocent Iraqi civilians died. Bush dares not to declare the casualty of civilians. The reality is US replaces Saddam to be the biggest threat to Iraqi people. The killing is going on.

According to Bush's propaganda, Hitler may become a hero. The tactic Hitler used is followed by Bush. Hitler started his pre-emptive war targeted at Russian. If Bush's justification stands, Hitler would have more reason to say his purpose was to eliminate evil Stalin and made world safer. To start a slaughter (war) based on personal belief, or exactly, for the interest of a little group. Bush is no other than Hitler. He is a war criminal.

Another lie was a report given to people this April that terrorist attack worldwide had declined 45% since 2001, dropping to its lowest level in 34 years. Deputy Secretary of State Armitage said it offered "clear evidence " that Bush administration was prevailing in the fight against global terrorism. Later it was proved wrong, because in fact, in 2003, terror attack had risen significantly. News said it was the first time State Department had to rewrite it significantly since they were ordered to issue report 15 years ago. Is it just a mistake? No, April was the month of insurgence of Al Fallujah, as well as the Shiite insurgence in south. Bush's lie -"Iraqis welcome liberty" was broken. To save his fame, they issued another lie to cover up the broken lie.

To smear his rival, Bush camp push out a "Swift boat veteran team". With which it turned a Vietnam war veteran into a lier, coward. The result is you may doubt something wrong with the reward system of US Army. How could Army gave a coward 5 medals? Because they foresaw Kerry would be US president candidate? Or simply US Army is a blinder? Or these Vietnam heroes were actually all cowards? But whatever the media said, there is one thing I know clearly, that is, Bush at that time, escaped Vietnam war duty. With his family relationship, he went to National guard to avoid to a dangerous war field - Vietnam.
Who is coward?

Yet, they made a Vietnam war veteran with 5 medals a coward, a lier. And made a real coward, lier, a Vietnam war deserter a "decisive leader". They can even turn "job lost" into positive. (They said it's good in long term to US to offshore job to overseas) And invent something new such like "jobless recovery" to cover up a bad economy. This is how brand name media such like ABC, CNN, USA Today, Gallup...., under the direct of inside group, to turn white into black. Reversing the truth. Change negative into positive. They maintain a notorious, incompetent, dishonest president a 50% approve rate, and leads over his challenger with reluctant reason. This is a number from their own mouth and can never proved by independent organization. Do you believe it?

----------------------------

This is how insider group manipulate American election. They steal it by intelligent covert job. (Those who controlled intelligence, they controlled election office) And make people believe the result is reasonable by fake poll.

rocklegendfm99 said:
WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?
george bush approves this message

That was ****ing hilarious, but seriously. the Guy cant be that stupid to get into office.
I felt like george today, i got asked a direct question by my uni lecturer today and i just couldnt find the words to explain what i ment, i fluffed it but it was there in my mind, i did understand what i was trying to get across.
So in fairness, george didnt get to where he is by being stupid, he might come across wrong and say the most rediculous things or have an average IQ, but he can probably see the bigger picture and run the country on that, rather than the itty bitty details and big words. Im not a fan of him or his policies but you cant bring him too far down just because he finds it hard to get his ideas out. :rolling:

Whats really sad is that most Americans are obviously as stupid as Bush, since they voted for him in the first place.

Seems some people cant help but feel that somehow they are betraying their country if they dont vote for him, maybe its all that patriotic propaganda they splurted out to sway the simpletons,

but two of the biggest things that linger over my head in all of this... the two thing's that truely seem obsurd and so unrealistic, are these fact's... they havnt disclosed the black box recording's from 9/11 , even though they found a piece of paper with hijacker's names, which survived the wreckage...?!, (black box's must of been retrieved)

NORAD was supposed to disclose planes within 8 minutes of any airliner off course, 1 hour and 40 minutes went by through the events, and no aircraft where even seen or dispatched.. (crazy! considering the tracked course the 1st aircraft was now on)

Bush administration claimed there were no aircraft available in the area of the biggest city in America. *cough* utter bollocks.

The one harsh explaination.... NORAD was told to stand down, because the day was planned :| ... by higher order's, which world governments are puppet's to.

I think that if bush wins America will enter World War 3, America versus the Rest of the world, obiusly america will lose.

Any money AgentXen, I can read your mind, and say... youve been playing the matrix online beta , :) like me

You realize that he didn't react because he was reading a book to a bunch of kindergartners right? He didn't want to just get up and leave, he finished the book. That might sound stupid to some, but to me I think he has the right idea.

clarky003 said:
Seems some people cant help but feel that somehow they are betraying their country if they dont vote for him, maybe its all that patriotic propaganda they splurted out to sway the simpletons,

but two of the biggest things that linger over my head in all of this... the two thing's that truely seem obsurd and so unrealistic, are these fact's... they havnt disclosed the black box recording's from 9/11 , even though they found a piece of paper with hijacker's names, which survived the wreckage...?!, (black box's must of been retrieved)

NORAD was supposed to disclose planes within 8 minutes of any airliner off course, 1 hour and 40 minutes went by through the events, and no aircraft where even seen or dispatched.. (crazy! considering the tracked course the 1st aircraft was now on)

Bush administration claimed there were no aircraft available in the area of the biggest city in America. *cough* utter bollocks.

The one harsh explaination.... NORAD was told to stand down, because the day was planned :| ... by higher order's, which world governments are puppet's to.

WTF are you talking about? Another explanation could be NORAD was bluffing about their capabilities. Another would be they were confused. Another would be that they didn't see it as a threat. Another could be an error in the system. Another could be just by some freak occurance it was overlooked(some guy went on break, computers down for some reason). Another could be that they didn't go too far off course until it was too late. Another could be that the pilots were saying it was under control. Another could be that they were alerted but not in time.

Death.Trap said:
You realize that he didn't react because he was reading a book to a bunch of kindergartners right? He didn't want to just get up and leave, he finished the book. That might sound stupid to some, but to me I think he has the right idea.

How hard is it to say "sorry kids, i've just got a call from the office and i'm needed right now" in a patronising voice, followed by an "awwwwwww :(" from the kids

Back