What if everyone in the world wanted Half Life 2? How would you make sure you got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunna

Reaction score
What if everyone in the world wanted Half Life 2? How would you make sure you got it?

I would burn down to the town centre on my scooter, seeing 100's deaths and carcrashes on thew way just casue of Half Life 2. People fighting in the street casue of Half Life 2 and the complete breakdown of society. Then when I got in the store i would ride in with my scooter knocking people over, grabbing one of the last coppies and then I would zoom home with hundreds of people chasing me down the street. lol. What a dream!

How would you get the last copy?

:upstare:

Erm steal it

(Remember i do not condone violence i just participate in it)

yeah but how could you steal it if there was only one copy left in one store and every person wanted it

Scunna said:
yeah but how could you steal it if there was only one copy left in one store and every person wanted it

you never mentioned trying to get the last copy from the store ?

you said thats what you would do.

I'd download it via Steam.

Scunna said:
:upstare:

Pretty simple, be the first one in line. :D

NO, THERE IS ONLY ONE COPY LEFT IN ONE STORE THE CITY HAS GONE INTO MELTDOWN. yOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT AND IF YOU WAIT IN LINE, YOULL LOOK STUPID CASUE THERE AINT ONE CASUE SOMEONE HAS JUST CAME THROUGH THE WINDOW IN A BMW KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND DROVE OFF WITH THE LAST COPY OF HALF LIFE 2.

S IN THEM CIRCUMSTANCES WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

PiMuRho said:
I'd download it via Steam.
lol, you owned the topic :bounce:

honestly,, i dont know what id do..my head hurts

I wouldn't be on this forum replying to this silly thread on a completely unrealistic hypothetical crisis, that's for darn sure. ;-)

Smt Wats Wrong With You Had A Bad Day At Work..... Or Did You Girlfriend Find Out You Cant Get A Hare On You Smacktard!

SMT said:
I wouldn't be on this forum replying to this silly thread on a completely unrealistic hypothetical crisis, that's for darn sure. ;-)

Well lets not be too mean it seems like this may be his first thread although my first thread got 88 replies, thats not the point !

:thumbs:

Scunna said:
Smt Wats Wrong With You Had A Bad Day At Work..... Or Did You Girlfriend Find Out You Cant Get A Hare On You Smacktard!

A hare on? I'm sorry, but you've lost me, I don't see the sexually arousing thing in having a hare sitting on you? Please explain...
(you're not one of those damned furries are you?)

BTW: great that you found the shift key, but you're not supposed to use it 20 times in a sentence.

I see its another one of those "What would you do if...? But you cant answer with this, this or this. You have to in fact say what i want" Threads.
I would close this if i could.

if everyone wanted it????? First of all, everyone SHOULD want it. But to get my copy id probably camp out of EB a week prior to date. After a couple days i think that the stink should keep the rest away.

Thats the beauty of bittorrent....the more people want it, the faster you'll get it.

Seriosuly though I'll just buy it at the store when it comes out, there won't be that much demand.

Scunna said:

"Smacktard" isn't a word. I used to own a hare, but it ran away. And I maintain that it is a silly thread based on an unrealistic hypothetical situation. I never said either was a bad thing, though.

I'm having a great day at work. How about you?

i'd just say "ah sod it" get on with my life then buy a copy when its not so busy.

OK IME SORRY THIS IS THE SHITTEST THREAD I HAVE EVER WROTE - IME SORRY OK

PvtRyan ime sorry ime not upto your standard with the general english language ok (yeah right). SMT sorry for the abuse ok !STOP THIS THREAD NOW!

Scunna said:
OK IME SORRY THIS IS THE SHITTEST THREAD I HAVE EVER WROTE - IME SORRY OK

PvtRyan ime sorry ime not upto your standard with the general english language ok (yeah right). SMT sorry for the abuse ok !STOP THIS THREAD NOW!

God calm down admittedly, you made a few spelling mistakes but we all do that and ok you didnt present what you wanted us to disscuss very well but still its not that bad so for anyone else posting have some compation and tell us what would you do to get the last copy of Half Life 2 in the only store (hyperthetically) that has HL2 and theres a hundred drooling teenage to 20 something zombies infront of you. What would you do ?

(not trying to Hijack this thread just trying to help)

Let me tell you something about spellling:

It has bene sceitnficllay prvoen taht the brian can fiuger out waht yuor triygn to say wehn you misepll wrods wtih mroe tahn fuor letetrs! So all the spelelign nzais can ksis my btut!

ummm I would warez it... Isn't that the obvious choice... You cant run out of those! (NOTE: THIS IS ONLY IF THERE WAS ONLY 1 COPY LEFT, SINCE EVERYONE WOULD BE GOING AFTER IT I PROBABLY WOULDN'T GET IT, SO I WOULD HAVE TO WAREZ IT) THEN i would send $50 to valve :)

I would goto Campers'R'us, buy a one man tent and set up camp outside the shop :upstare: _OR_ I would go in the day before and ask them to put one to one side for <insert name> and i'll pick it up at 8:01am, one minute after it opens :afro:

alehm said:
Let me tell you something about spellling:

It has bene sceitnficllay prvoen taht the brian can fiuger out waht yuor triygn to say wehn you misepll wrods wtih mroe tahn fuor letetrs! So all the spelelign nzais can ksis my btut!

Yes, but only when the first letter of the word and the last letter of the word remain intact. And that's not the issue anyway... communication is about making things known easily and effectively, right?

What would I do? Well, I would walk up to the front of the line of people, getting many angry glares in the process. I would calmly walk up to the guy at the counter, pull out my wallet, and say "I have a preorder..."

;) (I need to find my preorder slip wherever it is lol)

RblDiver said:
What would I do? Well, I would walk up to the front of the line of people, getting many angry glares in the process. I would calmly walk up to the guy at the counter, pull out my wallet, and say "I have a preorder..."

;) (I need to find my preorder slip wherever it is lol)

God thats slick :LOL:

*Walks into game store*

*Releases box of snarks*

*Takes last copy amidst the confusion and bloodshed*

Darkside55 said:
*Walks into game store*

*Releases box of snarks*

*Takes last copy amidst the confusion and bloodshed*

Brilliance i applaud you method.

(P.S. folks thought id warn you i may be going to sleep in a bit so you may all have to get throught the next 10-12 hours without me but trust me i'll be back soon.)

Corupter said:
10-12 hours without me but trust me i'll be back soon.)

10-12 HOURS!?!1?!11? WTF ARE YOU A BEAR?!?!?!

Six Three said:
10-12 HOURS!?!1?!11? WTF ARE YOU A BEAR?!?!?!

Mate, i need that much sleep i have a 4 year old sister its best to get as much sleep as possible. :naughty:

Corupter said:
Mate, i need that much sleep i have a 4 year old sister its best to get as much sleep as possible. :naughty:

oh, that explains it! Ask BrianD about his duct-tape techniques for suspending sisters...

Six Three said:
oh, that explains it! Ask BrianD about his duct-tape techniques for suspending sisters...

LoL, i've got a little sister too hmm...... :naughty:

Alig said:
LoL, i've got a little sister too hmm...... :naughty:

i know what your thinking ...

"Ducktape and rope along with a lock on the your sisters door is sounding very nice about now."

not me....Ive got a little bro which is old enough for me to hit!

Shuff my Manhack at the assistant face at GAME until I get my copy

DEATH eVADER said:

Ha sounds like a plan if i ever heard one.

DEATH eVADER said:
i'm sorry bud, but I could not understand a thing you said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back