what if today is doomsday and you and the world had only 1 hour to live

an hour isnt very long to live...I'd prob watch the chaos unfold, break some shit, kill some people chuck norris style, then die. oh yeah, probably should day good bye to my girl too lol

In all seriousness, I'd want to spend it with family and friends. I'd also like to marry my girlfriend.

I would stop doomsday. I'm just that awesome.

Go into Kwiksave, take as much alcohol as possible. Drink it. Having sex with anyone I can convince would be a plus as well. Girls and guys (it would be the end of the world after all, why not?) and definately Tr0n. ;)

Admit to someone I love them and think about them all the time, probably.

And no, it's not Tron.

-Angry Lawyer

tron will have it all on doomsday :eek:

except my hawt bootay as im taken sorry:p

SimonomiS said:
Go into Kwiksave, take as much alcohol as possible. Drink it. Having sex with anyone I can convince would be a plus as well. Girls and guys (it would be the end of the world after all, why not?) and definately Tr0n. ;)
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew and Tr0n....o0o0o0o :thumbs:

Angry Lawyer said:
Admit to someone I love them and think about them all the time, probably.

And no, it's not Tron.

-Angry Lawyer
Oh, so it IS me.

I'd go up to whatever girl I liked and do the same, then go to my other friends and take all the drugs I could, just to experience it at the end.

Alternatively, I'd spend it with my family.

Anyone notice the reccuring theme of Americans wanting to kill people? :| makes me more and more worried about reading these forums...

No-live 2 said:
Go to england

Please, Don't...

would finally tell my mate's girlfriend that i was practically in love with her...

blow away some of people that annoy me at school...not kill but be on the verge of so they are in constant pain until the end

and they same PC games influence kids..pfft

I don't know what people's obsession with sex and violence is, but wouldn't you rather die an honest man, with the one you love actually knowing that you love them? I'd rather die in a woman's arms knowing that she loves me and I love her than just die "on the job" with someone completely random.
And no, Ennui, it's not you. It's not anyone on the messageboards, so don't keep your hopes up.

-Angry Lawyer

Spend it with my girlfriend. Oh, and finally get the courage to detonate it in my pond.

I certainly wouldn't kill anybody. A horrible thing is a horrible thing even if they'll die anyway in another hour.

Spam the forums untill I get to 1000 posts :E

Seriously? I don't know...probably drink/smoke/gamble/have sex, basically all the stuff they say never do in health class...just so I could die saying "Ha! Tell me never to [insert everything done here]..."

Hopefully I'll have a woman by the time destruction rolls around. I'd take her to a roof on a building and lay down on a towel with her, smiling as I watch the chaos pass by.

Ragnarok can not endure our love.

Hope the death is painless, say goodbye to ye and have a game of compromise rules football with my dad and brother (we'd probably be the only family not panaking)

Probably giving to everyone all the money I have. I'm so generous.

I'd call my friends and familly, tell them i love them. Tell the girls i think are fit, that i think so, and then get blind drunk... and pass out.

Catch a deadly disease, safe in the knowledge I'll be killed by doomsday first.

Farrowlesparrow said:
In all seriousness, I'd want to spend it with family and friends. I'd also like to marry my girlfriend.

Aye, sounds like something I'd do too.

F*** as many bitches as I can...

Get a World History Text Book, write and then the world blew up at the end, and find some way to launch it up into space.

Sit back, relax and watch everyone panic.. no point in worrying, there's nothing i could do to change it :p

Exactly..why die all tensed up?

Edit: Ikerous' post captures this perfectly.

It’s christmas at ground zero
There’s music in the air
The sleigh bells are ringing and the carolers are singing
While the air raid sirens blare

The button has been pressed
The radio just let us know
That this is not a test

Everywhere the atom bombs are dropping
It’s the end of all humanity
No more time for last-minute shopping
It’s time to face your final destiny

There’s panic in the crowd
We can dodge debris while we trim the tree
Underneath the mushroom cloud

You might hear some reindeer on your rooftop
Or jack frost on your windowsill
But if someone’s climbing down your chimney
You better load your gun and shoot to kill

And if the radiation level’s okay
I’ll go out with you and see all the new
Mutations on new year’s day

Just seconds left to go
I’ll duck and cover with my yuletide lover
Underneath the mistletoe

Now the missiles are on their way
What a crazy fluke, we’re gonna get nuked
On this jolly holiday

Weird Al Yankovich, 'Christmas at Ground Zero'.

And yeah, why be tense when you're dying?

I would go for confession... and wait for death. Oh, and I'll dig a grave and lie there.

SHIPPI said:
Sit back, relax and watch everyone panic.. no point in worrying, there's nothing i could do to change it :p
Spot on. Thats how I live my life, why worry if it's out of your hands and there's nothing you can do.

Shamrock said:
Kill myself.
Isn' that a little too pointless? You're going to die anyway if the world ends, why not do something more fun?

StardogChampion said:
Shotgun + people = dead people.

People + People = more People

more People + more People = war

war = many dead people

If Doomsday was unstoppable I would:

- Kill everyone who I have had a grudge on
- The government will say "OMG SHELTER HERE LOL!" and I will be... Safe.
- Convert to a major religion, just in case
- Spend time with family
- Break stuff

And many other things.

Go around banging, then light up a doobie and sit back....

Back