What is in your CD Rom drive right now??

thehunter1320 said:
your avatar is fake!! IMPOSTER!

Ive been found! *Pulls off mask to reveal that I am really a horse...unzips horse costume to reveal that I am really just a broom*

The Terminator said:
Ive been found! *Pulls off mask to reveal that I am really a horse...unzips horse costume to reveal that I am really just a broom*

YOUR QUOTE IS STOLEN FROM FAMILIY GUY!!! IMPOSTER!!!

The Terminator said:
Thats right, Im nothing but a big phony. Hey, everybody! Look at me, IM A BIG PHONY!

AGAIN FROM FAMILY GUY, IMPOSTER X2!!!

*Tries to think of another quote from Family Guy that seems suitable*
"Remember, guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do."

E: Fundamentals of Physics (heh it's the textbook on CD)
F: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety (was just putting it in as I came to these forums! ...good CD!)

Aw, but that has nothing to do with the current conversation, now I think we should get back on topic...

Age of Empires 2?

*snaps it*

That wasn't mine...

i usually never keep things in my drives..
- family guy -, " i thought guns were bad? FALSE, u know.. jesus and mosus *sp*, conquered the romans with guns, ::showing them on a hill top with AK-47's unloading into romans with swords everywhere::"

Prince of Persia. Its obviously a port, but its a beautiful game. In a strange way it feels like the original.

Nothing. Ever. I buy my games, install them, no-cd patch them, put them back in their boxes, and put the boxes on my shelf.

I find I play games much more if i don't have to go get the CD and put it in the drive.

Spiffae said:
Nothing. Ever. I buy my games, install them, no-cd patch them, put them back in their boxes, and put the boxes on my shelf.

I find I play games much more if i don't have to go get the CD and put it in the drive.

Especially when you already gave the CD back :afro:

The Terminator said:
*Tries to think of another quote from Family Guy that seems suitable*
"Remember, guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do."

Peter: "Yeah, uh... they said that we worshipped some guy named Stan?"

Lady: "Oh, yes. That was just a typo. We meant 'Satan.'"

OT - is there a Family Guy boxset DVD out there? Still time for you guys to pitch in and get me one :)

DVD Drive: Mouse (okay, not the whole thing... only the tail would fit, and rest of it is sort of danging and writhing about whilst putting scratches on the front of my case) Yeah... I should really get that fixed.

Bad^Hat said:
Especially when you already gave the CD back :afro:
I gave no cd back. I am honestly just saving myself a little time and effort.

christ on a bike, i'll send you a picture of all my games on the shelf if you really care :)

Spiffae said:
I gave no cd back. I am honestly just saving myself a little time and effort.

christ on a bike, i'll send you a picture of all my games on the shelf if you really care :)

I was speeking for myself ^^ ssh.

Right now the driver CD for my brand new spanking bluetooth keyboard and mouse! wewt!

Back