What is left To see?

Chuckstar said:
Weren't the maps shown at E3 for E3 use only? If so, we haven't seen many maps from the real game yet.(except for the train one in the beginning)

The E32K3 presentation was made for E3, while E32K4 presentation scenes were all parts of the game (IIRC)

Imagine being back before half-life1:

Now imagine seeing BINK vids of parts of the first chapter of HL1. lets say half of chapter 1 in bits right? well that's 1/34th of the whole game. (17 chapters x2 [half hour])

now imagine being amazed by it ... "WOW!!!" (lol :p)

well you're still yet to see many aliens, weapons, helicopters, mercinaries, gun placements, strongholds, scenarios, team mates.... get the idea?!

It's just again with HL2 :) so stop worrying!!!

songwriter said:
Did anyone actually read my first post?

We have seen all of the character's whose names and vox talent with we given.
We have seen ALOT of weapons.

I TRY to get a discussoin going about what we have to look forward to and people are ass's about it.

Wrong, Those people are voice actors, that is their job, do you really think one voice actor was per main character? I don't think so. Most likely they used the same voice actor for multiple main characters that we have yet even heard of. I'm no voice actor but even I can make my voice sound different. ;)

Go check the list of voice actors for HL2, each main char has their own actor.

And just because you made this thread, they won't release any new info just because you had it coming.

merc said:
i have playn the end of the game, and trust me, you have much more to see :)

-merc
Do you still think its the best game ever?

Six Three said:
I know that there won't be 1000 new weapons, that I can guarantee you..

Maybe not 1000 but im sure quite a few..think about that one physics gun that can pick up stuff..you can use the barrels as a weapon,the jeep,the saw blades...weve seen it in the E3 videos.Imagination.

Back