What Is This "Stuff"?

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Ok, a week ago in science class my science teacher put a penny in some kind of "stuff", took it out, washed it off in plain water, and then the penny was silver.

He put the silver penny in the "stuff" and then held the penny up to a flame for a while and then it turned a bright shiny gold.

What is the stuff he was using? Anyone know?

I want to make a gold penny (It acually looks like real gold, but he said it flakes off if you rub it hard enough.)

a good thing would be to ask him?
but since i don't know, i won't bother...

I would ask him, but as I forgot to put in my original post: He wouldn't tell anyone, he said it's a "Secret"... gayness...

Do you know where I might be able to obtain this "Zinc Chloride"?

I did this in my science class! Too bad I can't remember what the stuff was.

But don't worry... It's really crappy... It goes away in like a day...

Didn't see the point in repeating information in a thread like this. Unless it was a lie...

NOOOOOO!!! DON'T PUT ZINC CHLORIDE ON THAT PENNY, IT WILL EXPLOOOOOODE!

at first I thought you writed "she took a penis.."

LOL LOL WHOoo that was completely random!
Ok, a week ago in science class my science teacher put a penis in some kind of "stuff", took it out, washed it off in plain water, and then the penis was silver.

He put the silver penis in the "stuff" and then held the penis up to a flame for a while and then it turned a bright shiny gold.

wow i've never said that much penis in my whole life... till now.

jerkasaur said:
LOL LOL WHOoo that was completely random!
Holy shit you almost killed me! I almost choked on a God damn mouthful of Coke laughing at that post! ****!:| But it was funny.:D

is there a problem with that...? ...well? is there?
*me hides behind the desk*

jerkasaur said:
is there a problem with that...? ...well? is there?
*me hides behind the desk*
Mehby.... Mehby not........ No. Yes. No. Aw **** it.

*me torches teh desk of hidingness* :D

What you have to do, is get a big block of Sodium. Now, take some water, and put your face very close to the block. Now throw all the water onto the block at once.

You are now dead.

this really does prove you can make any subject sexual.

Beerdude26 said:
What you have to do, is get a big block of Sodium. Now, take some water, and put your face very close to the block. Now throw all the water onto the block at once.

You are now dead.
They should do it with cesium, so it explodes. And you wouldn't need that much either.
If you'd like a gold penny so much you could just use electrolysis as others have stated and plate your penny with a gold-like metal.

TollBooth Willie said:
Holy shit you almost killed me! I almost choked on a God damn mouthful of Cock laughing at that post! ****!:| But it was funny.:D

It's funny how this misreading of words thing works, isn't it?

Back