what is your general attitude when dating someone

jverne

Reaction score
explain your attitude and what kind of girl are you using it on.

since i'm right in a dating situation...i'll give my example.

from what i managed to find out the girls is somewhat more "conservative", she talks when talked to but doesn't really take the initiative. shes quite normal...which is not exactly what i want, but i don't mind that much.

my attitude is, trying to make her laugh regularly (to me it seems to be working 70% of the time). if we're talking i try to keep it as less small talk as possible, i try to be a bit more controversial. i try not to agree with her viewpoint (regularly as some people do to impress a girl) but don't be a jerk about it (like here on the forums :) ). try not to be shy and if something lies on my mind i say it and deal with the consequences later.

but i am friendly, i generally try to be nice unless it's part of a joke....like the one time we were walking trough the park and i've joked about how if someone would rob us i'd throw her to the robber (included with physical touching). but then quickly switched to how i'd single handedly tackle the robber with my 5 cm swiss knife. a weird joke, but seemed to have worked.

but i'm not really the mysterious type guy cause i often tell everything that lies on my mind. i plan to improve on that.
so next time we go out i'm planning something different.
and it will start with right with the greeting. i wont greet her the usual way like hi how are you and shit like that (i hope she's not reading this), but i plan to surprise her with a gift...like hiding my hands behind my back and telling her to choose one. it will turn up both are empty...telling her it was just a joke, but then pulling out a small flower out of my zipped shirt. a small vase out of one pocket and telling her i had a bottle of water in the other but i drank it while i waited for her.
a few days earlier i'll send her a text message with just one word naming my favorite drink. then on the day i'll invite her for a drink and let her order my beverage.
since i know this plan will fail badly i'm already planning of telling how it was a big conspiracy to give her a kiss and kiss her right after.

of course it depend if she'll dig the whole joke or be annoyed by it.
and yes you can laugh at me for attempting unfunny, ****ed up, romantics.

anyways...go on with the original point of the thread.

I think you're dramatically overthinking. Just be yourself.

you guys...that is me!

i like ****ed up things.

I usually act like Macho Man Randy Savage and agree with everything she says with the line "OHHH YEEAAAHHHHH". If we argue, I give her a flying elbow drop.

Just shut up, jverne.
Type properly.

i know it's stupid, but would you mind of pointing out your opinion?

i build a powered nail grinder to my (ex)GF for one of her birthdays. despite that she didn't like it the WTF factor kept us laughing and we stayed together for 4 years. i always gave her ****ed up presents, and she liked them...that's because she was that type of a girl.

once i gave her a cd of her favorite band buried in coconut flower and Rafaelos (sweets). it was awesome i'm telling ya.

and i'm gonna type properly when i gonna get the will to do it. right now i don't care

the difference now is that this girl seems more normal and i probably should water down some of my tactics to make them more accessible.

In a relationship, you get what you put into it. Water yourself down, and drink your watered-down love.

Don't hide behind social norms.

In a relationship, you get what you put into it. Water yourself down, and drink your watered-down love.

Don't hide behind social norms.

you see...in the beginning you have to be more general, once you get comfortable with the person you can be more yourself. the girl might like it but maybe it's to early for her to accept it. you have to look for hints and once you think the intel gathered is strong, you attack. if you miscalculated...well, you might get Iraq.

I pretend I am a scholarly british philanthropist here to expand my mind by examining other cultures. I often talk about my hometown of Fredricksburg and festivities and extravagant lifestyle we enjoyed. As long as I wear my fancy nobleman's clothes and talk with a crappy fake accent, the women here in good 'ol Louisiana can't tell the difference and throw themselves at me because they're dying to see something interesting in this podunk shitsville. Once they get suspicious by my lack of wealth I dump them and head back out to the bar to start the game again.

I pretend I am a scholarly british philanthropist here to expand my mind by examining other cultures. I often talk about my hometown of Fredricksburg and festivities and extravagant lifestyle we enjoyed. As long as I wear my fancy nobleman's clothes and talk with a crappy fake accent, the women here in good 'ol Louisiana can't tell the difference and throw themselves at me because they're dying to see something interesting in this podunk shitsville. Once they get suspicious by my lack of wealth I dump them and head back out to the bar to start the game again.

^or that

a good tactic for getting some quick vagina

I think you're dramatically overthinking. Just be yourself.

SOMEBODY GETS IT. I seriously think this advice could be applied to just about any situation and work.

you see...in the beginning you have to be more general, once you get comfortable with the person you can be more yourself. the girl might like it but maybe it's to early for her to accept it. you have to look for hints and once you think the intel gathered is strong, you attack. if you miscalculated...well, you might get Iraq.

That's untrue completely. When I met my current girlfriend I was really goddamn wired on caffine and lack of sleep (we met at a get together with our friends that was an all night gaming night with about 20 people). We started dating 3 weeks later because both of us found the other extremely awesome.

That's untrue completely. When I met my current girlfriend I was really goddamn wired on caffine and lack of sleep (we met at a get together with our friends that was an all night gaming night with about 20 people). We started dating 3 weeks later because both of us found the other extremely awesome.

I find you extremely awesome. ;)

She'll stop loving you when she realises you never capitalise your "i"s.

I'd say Jverne's game isn't that bad... watch out with being "too" funny, so make sure you are able have a serious conversation with her once in a while. Read "the game"... awesome book with a few of the best dating tricks and routines ive ever heard of. Even if you think you dont need a book to pick a chick (like i thought) its still really interesting and helpfull in its own way.

I tend to make alot of jokes (keeping in mind not to be too funny) and be slightly cocky, yes i said cock. Also by thinking you yourself are ****ing awesome, and that you could have ****ed her brains out whenever you wanted to subconsciously gets her attracted to you faster in my opinion. But make sure thinking it doesnt make you act cocky in any way. So tl;dr...
I tend to be cocky/funny.

I like to pretend that I haven't just put rohypnol in her drink.

I'm just nice and sweet and funny, but honestly, if I'm attracted to them, then I try to get her alone and get in her pants as soon as possible. To a certain extent, the faster the better. Sleeping with someone is the fastest way to get to know someone and build some sort of bond. Dating is just a polite way of waiting to f***, mostly ruining any chance you ever had with sleeping with them.

One word: dick jokes.

OK, that's two words, but the point stands.

Yes it's very important to have dick jokes that rise to the occasion.

Man it can get really hard to come up with more dick jokes.

Most of the time I'll crack a joke here and there if I'm around the girl and if she finds you funny then you're pretty much in the clear to start a conversation and go from there and then you do her in the butt. Or ask her out. Whatever works

Absolute terror slowly replaced with annoyance

i plan to surprise her with a gift...

dick-in-a-box.gif

snl_box_l.jpg

I pretend to be a funny and intelligent person.

Later, I pretend to be a good one.

I've had bad luck with women so I tend to approach them with a suspicious if not outright untrusting viewpoint. Eventually I come around to them and they always end up lying to me. Thus the cycle begins anew.. I know it must be something I'm doing but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Back