Votes: 12 15.6%
  • I have no Religion

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Judaism

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I have no religion

must we discuss this topic again :(

I have no religion, but I'm having a serious look at Buddhism.

Varg|Hund said:
I have no religion, but I'm having a serious look at Buddhism.

i did that a while back. but it turns out buddhism in it's purest form is just incompatible with a western lifestyle. sad really. but you can take the bits that suit you and work with them, you don't have to follow it religiously... (i'll get me coat)

Dedalus said:
but you can take the bits that suit you and work with them, you don't have to follow it religiously...
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing that :)

My religion? Well, i hadn't thought about that. With a name like Chris I guess it should be called uh.....Hmm....Aha! Chrislam!

Surely Catholics are Christian...I mean, the word Catholic means "The Church" (or to something of that affect, which can safely be interpreted to mean that)

Catholics don't believe anything different, even though people assume they do. Praying through Mary(Which is a thing people misunderstand a lot) is no different to praying through Jesus...Although I suppose it could be seen as a level of beaurocracy ;)

My religion? Well it's obviously JEDI!!!11one

Well seriously I don't really have one.

Agnostic Protestant. Depends on my mood.

Nothing creates converts quicker than outspoken, ill informed missionaries for one system of beliefs or an other.

Farrowlesparrow said:
My religion? Well, i hadn't thought about that. With a name like Chris I guess it should be called uh.....Hmm....Aha! Chrislam!

Surely Catholics are Christian...I mean, the word Catholic means "The Church" (or to something of that affect, which can safely be interpreted to mean that)

Catholics don't believe anything different, even though people assume they do. Praying through Mary(Which is a thing people misunderstand a lot) is no different to praying through Jesus...Although I suppose it could be seen as a level of beaurocracy ;)

Catholic means "universal" i'm Catholic too ;) . yeah for Catholicism. yeah.

Edcrab said:
Agnostic Protestant. Depends on my mood.

how does that work? you believe in a higher being only some of the time? :D

Gnosticism refers to knowledge, not belief. An agnostic theist would believe in a god, but would not be 100% sure (at least, that's how the words are used by skeptics commonly).

For me, I'm an agnostic atheist. Don't think there's a God, but not sure. In the same sense however, I'm not sure if there's a sun. I could just be hallucinating. Also a materialist, so I don't believe in ghosts or any of that new-age energy stuff either.

EDIT: Most Christians probably won't like this site, but www.skepticsannotatedbible.com has a lot of stuff for atheists. Pretty interesting I find.

I believe in all of them, I've seen many people of all persuasions.

I am the god of redundism

BELIEVE IN ME AND YOU SHALL JOIN WITH ME IN REDUNDASIA

None...dabbled in a few when trying to "find" myself during some very down days, but they all contain too much confusion and contradiction for me to have faith in anything.

Back